December 20, 2014 | 1581 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Lycra Flex

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2014 4:25:00 AM More reviews by DaisyLockets

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also bought this mascara with less than high expectations but it took me buy surprise being one of my go to mascaras. I especially like to use it on my bottom lashes. I'm not sure if I am completely sold on the huge tube it comes in, but its great for the price. Most products by Rimmel are pretty amazing for the budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by palewinterlegs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was really prepared to be disappointed with this mascara. I really didn't like the original Scandaleyes, 'nor did I like Rimmel's previous mascara with Lycra (Lash Extender, I think). But there was a great sale, and it turns out I actually quite like this one.

With two solid coats, it gives me really long, feathery lashes that I don't get with most mascaras. I have naturally long lashes, but since I started using this product I've been noticing them quite a bit more. The effect of this mascara is definitely distinguishable from most other mascaras I've tried (which is about a zillion).

The only thing I'll say is that it takes longer than most to dry. I tried to do a second coat shortly after the first and it was still too wet to do so, I had to wait two or three minutes until it would have any effect. Especially if you're one to go against the rules and curl your lashes after applying mascara, be careful with this one because it dries very slowly so it will stick to the curler if you haven't given it a good ten or so minutes. My main complaint with the original Scandaleyes was that it flaked quite a bit, and I haven't found that with this one, though I have noticed a tiny bit of transference under my eyes. Overall, though, I think it's a great mascara and well worth the few slight drawbacks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by jessicapattimore

A classic go to for me. This stuff is often on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for like $4 and it gives the most amazing finish to my lashes. It does it all-makes them look full and long, and it's flexible! I hate using waterproof mascara because it's such a struggle to get off so I have to use washable. This is one washable that I find stays on my lashes rather than transferring all over my eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by rach29

I really like this mascara. Big brush gets all my lashes easily. Really gives them a ton of length without looking too heavy. Very little clumping if any at all. Wish it gave a bit more curl but will try a different one for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by rachelking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This isn't my favorite mascara ever, but it's pretty good. Gives excellent volume and length, but the brush is a little too big and it clumps easily. I like Lash Accelerator more than Scandaleyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonsugar13

I think that this mascara is the best mascara I've tried yet, however, it had a couple clumps the first couple times I've used it but it works great now ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by msbeaverhousen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara. It has a huge brush with a ton of bristles that make my lashes look insanely long and full, what more could you ask for? No smudging and its easy to remove. Definitely the best mascara for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

This is the best mascara I've used so far and I've gone through quiet a bit of mascaras. I love how long it makes my already long lashes and how easy it is to remove. The formulae isn't really want makes it great, the brush is. The brush is large and helps keep the formulae from clumping. I always get asked if I have on fake lashes and people always want to know what I use. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by cacti

This is my all-time favorite mascara. It's absolutely amazing. I've been using it since I got it as a stocking stuffer almost two years ago, and I've used it almost every day since! It gives lashes great volume and even some length, but I already have pretty long lashes. It goes great with a smoky eye and dramatic liner, but can definitely be worn on a daily basis, too. I don't even bother with false lashes anymore, thanks to this fantastic mascara! I definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by newbri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am a fan of huge brushes, so I had to try this. I usually swear by covergirl lash blast volume, but I wanted to try a different brand. Pros: large wand, wet formula allows you to continue combing through lashes, makes lashes feel soft, not hard and brittle. Cons: does not separate lashes as well as covergirl lash blast, and looks a little clumpy for my liking. Overall not a horrible mascara, but not a keeper for me