April 17, 2014 | 903 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Flexi Lycra Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by rfoss16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I loved this mascara, up until I realized that it was causing my eyes to be so itchy that I had to go to the eye doctor and get steroid eye drops. This was disapppointing for me because the mascara looks really nice--great volume, fluttery, separated lashes, doesn't flake. But that's ok, because there are other good affordable mascaras out there--I absolutely love Cover Girl Clump Crusher Extensions, though I really wish that it were paraben-free.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by TheSparkleFairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite mascara so far, in fact, I'm on my second tube! The formula is quite wet, which personally I love. Unlike another review i have had no problem with it hardening during the day, this keeps my lashes soft(ish). I've never felt the need to reapply, although i have tried as an experiment, there were no issues there, went on smoothly even though i poked myself in the eye!
The brush is huge, not quite badGal or Diorshow, but close, some people find this a pain (apparantley), can't say i've noticed a difference from any other brush i've used, I do have really curly lashes and always end up with mascara on my eyelids regardless, so my opinion probably isn't valid here.
Overall this mascara gives me long, thick, curly lashes, on par with much more expensive brands, my only complaint is the packaging, which looks like a 7 mascara, which this is, but still, not very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by aubrila

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara :). It's a great drugstore mascara. It makes your eyelashes thick and voluminous. I have naturally normal length eyelashes. (Maybe a tiny bit longer than average), and it works great on me. It doesn't clump, it goes on cleanly, and it's buildable,with I love, meaning that depending on how many coats you put on, it can range from natural to dramatic. The brush is very big and its very wet, so if you don't like that, then I don't recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2013 11:37:00 AM More reviews by natmc13

Is good staying put mascara. Makes my lashes big and bold. Only criticism id have of this one is that it can go abit stiff making it hard to re apply throughout the day. But is good and makes my lashes look quite dramatic x