Rimmel ScandalEyes Lycra Flex Mascara

3.8

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

THIS MASCARA IS AMAZING AHHHH!!!! my lashes are already pretty long and curly, BUT HOLY COW THIS MAKES THEM SO MUCH BETTER!!!! I don't need to curl my lashes or anything. I love everything about this mascara and i recommend it to everyone. Its extremely volumizing, curling, lengthening and defining!!! It's so great!!! The brush is huge which I like and it's a wetter formula which I also like! I usually only apply one coat for my everyday look, but when Im going out or whatever I will put two or three for an amazing and dramatic look! its very feathery if you apply it correctly!!!! I recommend it!!!!

on 5/29/2015 3:12:00 AM

My lashes are short and straight, but if I use a curler and this mascara they look wonderfully curled and much much longer!!
It's the best I've ever used :-)

on 5/4/2015 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was very disappointed with this mascara, I thought it would add more length and volume to my lashes considering that I have very fine and short lashes, all it did was clump and get everywhere. Usually Rimmel has great mascara but this one was just too thick of a formula.

on 4/16/2015 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

The formula of this mascara is extremely thick, but i guess for so much the product itself has, its lightweight. This mascara was amazing when i first bought it, no clumps and my lashes were defined and thick. After a weeks use it just ended up becoming super clumpy, not in the dry clumpy way but the wet clumpy thick feeling all over your lashes. I naturally have thick long lashes and this was a dissappointment for me. It never seems to fully dry all the way, and now when i open the tube of mascara, the whole brush is filled with thick random mascara clumps all over. Youd have to wipe the brush off first and then use it, but theres no point if it never seems to dry even after 4 hours. You could use this as a thickening mascara only but like i said dont expect it to dry super quickly. Itll leave a thick wet feeling on your eyelashes that could smudge at any moment.

on 4/5/2015 5:26:00 PM

This has quickly become my favorite mascara. This is the for the mascara in the big, green tube. It lengthens, separates, and adds volume. It lasts all day and does not flake on me. It also removes really well.

on 1/31/2015 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I love this mascara....really does what it says, and you cant beat the price! Love the formula used too, it doesnt flake or clump up throughout the day. Doesn't bother my contacts either like some more expensive brands do. Will buy again!

on 1/28/2015 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Definitely volumizing! Iím not a fan of those newer plastic prickly brushes so those are dealbreakers for me. This brush is HUGE and is the old-school bristle type. I love the mascara itself and it does give great volume and length. Unfortunately, I get the mascara on my upper eyelids due to the large brush. I also havenít seen where the ďFlexĒ part comes into play yet? Overall, I do like this mascara and itís fairly cheap at $6.99 at Target. This is not any better though than my favorite Max Factor 2000 Calorie. Is it just me or does ALL mascara flake? No matter what I try Ė it all flakes on me. Maybe it's me?

on 1/24/2015 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a really great product. It makes my lashes long and thick without needing to use eyelash curlers. The only downside is that the brush is quite large and often end up getting the product on my eye lids as well.

on 1/21/2015 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

I usually use CG Lash Blast but have recently been having a problem with it flaking and making my lashes a little crunchy. I live in an arid climate and while I moved across town, I didn't go far so there shouldn't be any reason for such a big change in product performance but it's gotten bad enough to send me on the hunt for a new mascara.

This one is not it. It weighed my fine lashes down, smeared and flaked. The worst though, is that it never quite seemed to dry all the way, it stayed tacky and my lashes are fine but long and the slightest breeze caused them to stick together and almost tangle. Checking the mirror at work halfway through the day left me horrified to see that half my lashes were pointing in all different directions and wouldn't straighten back out. In the trash it goes.

I absolutely love this mascara, definitely a HG product as I have yet to find anything that matches up to this with the same price tag!

First off the brush is huge which personally I love, I feel it coats every single last little lash! It is an extremely black mascara and it's buildable without being clumpy! I'd also like to say that as someone who doesn't wear make up everyday my make up never tends to run out, I've had this mascara around 6 months, it is still nowhere near run out and hasn't dried up at all!

The only downside is the towards the end of the day I start to get a little bit of the mascara tranfer to my lid just below my brow which is annoying as my eye make up then gets a little smudged along with it! Having said that it's nothing a little wipe with your finger can't sort out straight away but for this reason I would definitely be interested to buy a waterproof version (if they have one) to see if that prevents this happening!

This mascara just gives me amazing, voluminous, full and long lashes without clumps and at such a great price I absolutely adore it!