October 21, 2014 | 1757 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Lycra Flex

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by jessicapattimore

A classic go to for me. This stuff is often on sale at Shoppers Drug Mart for like $4 and it gives the most amazing finish to my lashes. It does it all-makes them look full and long, and it's flexible! I hate using waterproof mascara because it's such a struggle to get off so I have to use washable. This is one washable that I find stays on my lashes rather than transferring all over my eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by rach29

I really like this mascara. Big brush gets all my lashes easily. Really gives them a ton of length without looking too heavy. Very little clumping if any at all. Wish it gave a bit more curl but will try a different one for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by rachelking

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This isn't my favorite mascara ever, but it's pretty good. Gives excellent volume and length, but the brush is a little too big and it clumps easily. I like Lash Accelerator more than Scandaleyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by cinnamonsugar13

I think that this mascara is the best mascara I've tried yet, however, it had a couple clumps the first couple times I've used it but it works great now ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by msbeaverhousen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love this mascara. It has a huge brush with a ton of bristles that make my lashes look insanely long and full, what more could you ask for? No smudging and its easy to remove. Definitely the best mascara for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by QueenOfFreaks

This is the best mascara I've used so far and I've gone through quiet a bit of mascaras. I love how long it makes my already long lashes and how easy it is to remove. The formulae isn't really want makes it great, the brush is. The brush is large and helps keep the formulae from clumping. I always get asked if I have on fake lashes and people always want to know what I use. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by cacti

This is my all-time favorite mascara. It's absolutely amazing. I've been using it since I got it as a stocking stuffer almost two years ago, and I've used it almost every day since! It gives lashes great volume and even some length, but I already have pretty long lashes. It goes great with a smoky eye and dramatic liner, but can definitely be worn on a daily basis, too. I don't even bother with false lashes anymore, thanks to this fantastic mascara! I definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2014 7:25:00 PM More reviews by newbri

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am a fan of huge brushes, so I had to try this. I usually swear by covergirl lash blast volume, but I wanted to try a different brand. Pros: large wand, wet formula allows you to continue combing through lashes, makes lashes feel soft, not hard and brittle. Cons: does not separate lashes as well as covergirl lash blast, and looks a little clumpy for my liking. Overall not a horrible mascara, but not a keeper for me

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by dcalhalabi93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have tried pretty much every mascara on the market. Anything from the cheap $4 Great lash with the pink tube, up to the more costly $11 brands on the "other isle" of the cosmetic department...you know what I'm talking about.

This has by far been my favorite mascara. I love the wand because it is super thick and I feel it adds so much volume to my eyelashes which are otherwise short and sparse looking. I also love the "Flex" part of the mascara because I feel that if I want to sleep in my mascara or curl my lashes after applying it, they are not going to be so brittle that they will snap or break off. I especially hated that feeling when washing off my mascara, and being afraid to touch my eyelashes which felt so hard and brittle. Whats even better? ...its like $5 or $6 so its worth a shot even if you don't love it.

The only negative I have found is that the tube is rarely filled to the top with mascara. Sometimes I question if there is any in there at all before I open it. ...but it could just be the formula.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 8:25:00 AM More reviews by AnnaDavies

This mascara was by far one of the best I've tried. The brush was an ideal size, you only needed one coat and it's magnified my lashes really well. It didn't clump much and it's lasted me ages! Recommended!