November 26, 2014 | 1622 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner - Tetra

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 8:49:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This liner goes on as a blackened purply plum with shimmer and looks fantastic! The shimmer catches the light and really enhances my eye color. This is what I wanted Elizabeth Arden's Smoky Eye Pencil in Mulberry to be. I got Tetra in a swap after seeing a swatch online and I am so happy with it. It glides on very easily, doesn't tug, can be smudged but then after a few seconds does set so you can have a clean line or smudged line which really lasts all day. Love the color and formulation. The outer casing for the pencil is a shimmery blue/purple color but this is totally wrong and definitely does not match the color of the liner.

I never really thought of Stila as having excellent products, I always was told that they were rather mediocre. However this liner has made me rethink their products and I will probably give them more attention next time I am in Sephora. If I can find this in store, I would definitely buy it.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No