April 24, 2014 | 1347 users online

Fragrances - My Morgan - Psychedelice

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

The price is cheap but the perfume is not - it truly is delicious! Its a bowl of tropical fresh fruits cold icy milk coffee, and crystalline soft musks with a hint of dry metal in the dry down that keeps it elegant and not too sweet. Brief burst of fresh fruity green florals that I think is a mix of passion fruit, pomegranate, and a hint of lime and green apple. Closely followed by the heart of powdered iris root, freesias, cut green flower stems, and a beautiful lifting floral jasmine (not the sour rotting synthetic kind that seems fashionable at the moment). The base is present from the first but gradually reveals itself as the top and heart notes lift to reveal a warm lightly spiced crystalline musk with a hint of vanilla, milk, almonds and woody notes. A bit like creamy vanilla musk cake.

The mid-notes and drydown reminds me of the cold milky coffea aroma of Cacherel Noa which I used to have and love till I ran out. Then I heard they re-formulated Noa and made it too weak yet its still pricey... Now I have Psychedelice, I no longer lust after Noa and I love that curvy candy colored botlle with the crystal belly button so much more than Noa's round plastic ball. The mid-notes with the green apple & vanilla cake briefly reminds me of Sanrio's Hello Kitty each time only without the celery seed and heavy amber which I found so cloying so this replaces Hello Kitty for me too.

A delicious soft oriental woods thats lovely for winter. The fruit keeps a little lighter and the milk coffee more interesting than your standard vanilla musk. I paid US $10 for 35ml

TOP NOTES - pomegranate, green mandarin, kaffir lime (cumbawa) fruit