Burt's Bees More Moisture with Baobab

3.0

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/11/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I love this! Maybe it's my hair type but I really found this to be moisturizing and helped with frizz immensely. A friend of mine gave me the shampoo and conditioner becuase she didn't like it and found it weighed down her curl. That meant a perfect match for me. I have wavy, dry, frizzy hair and I'm always looking for a great shampoo and conditioner to moisturize and tame my frizz. This worked perfectly, and left my hair hydrated and with less frizz. I air dry and this kept my wavy hair from getting too big and poufy. I also love the smell immensely. I love the ingredients, natural with no silicones. I plan to purchase this when I run out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Had both the shampoo and conditioner from this, both which did not work for me at all. Made my hair greasy and heavy. I liked the smell, though. Maybe would work for someone with another hair type!

on 11/12/2013 9:32:00 PM

I actually thought this conditioner was great! My straight hair, although not coloured anymore, tends to be quite porous. Anytime I use anything thick it gets sucked up into my hair and it becomes huge. I use this with desert essence coconut shampoo - which is very conditioning so maybe that helps. My hair is past my bra, and I only use about a quarter size, and only on the mid and ends. I don't use it at all around my scalp. This makes my hair very straight and silky - like if I used a straightener - kinda weird but good! My only complaint is that it is not super moisturizing, but it does make my hair shiny.

I would buy again!
I also have all sorts of allergies and this did not make me react! yay!

on 10/17/2013 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Unfortunately, this did nothing positive for my hair. I really wanted to like it! The shampoo and conditioner left my thick, straight, fairly healthy hair both weighed-down and frizzy. It looked dull and felt rough. The ends puffed out and my roots had no volume, creating the dreaded triangle effect. Not impressed! The conditioner did not detangle or moisturize effectively. I bought it in a pinch while travelling and hoped for the best with such good ingredients. Sadly, the combo was so bad, I will not use it again.