October 25, 2014 | 1743 users online

Conditioner - Burt's Bees - More Moisture with Baobab

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by summerglow123

Had both the shampoo and conditioner from this, both which did not work for me at all. Made my hair greasy and heavy. I liked the smell, though. Maybe would work for someone with another hair type!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by chrishy74

I actually thought this conditioner was great! My straight hair, although not coloured anymore, tends to be quite porous. Anytime I use anything thick it gets sucked up into my hair and it becomes huge. I use this with desert essence coconut shampoo - which is very conditioning so maybe that helps. My hair is past my bra, and I only use about a quarter size, and only on the mid and ends. I don't use it at all around my scalp. This makes my hair very straight and silky - like if I used a straightener - kinda weird but good! My only complaint is that it is not super moisturizing, but it does make my hair shiny.

I would buy again!
I also have all sorts of allergies and this did not make me react! yay!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by tigergirly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately, this did nothing positive for my hair. I really wanted to like it! The shampoo and conditioner left my thick, straight, fairly healthy hair both weighed-down and frizzy. It looked dull and felt rough. The ends puffed out and my roots had no volume, creating the dreaded triangle effect. Not impressed! The conditioner did not detangle or moisturize effectively. I bought it in a pinch while travelling and hoped for the best with such good ingredients. Sadly, the combo was so bad, I will not use it again.