Racinne- Ultimate Youth Power Eye Serum

Water, glycerin, alcohol denat., butylene glycol, dimethicone, niacinamide, betaine, trehalose, panax ginseng callus culture extract, phenoxyethanol, arginine, carbomer, xanthan gum, caprylyl glycol, caprylic/capric triglyceride, propylene glycol, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, pentylene glycol, adenosine, fragrance(parfum), disodium edta, zanthoxylum piperitum fruit extract, pulsatilla koreana extract, lecithin, sodium hyaluronate, usnea barbata (lichen) extract, SH-Decapeptide-9 TM.

on 7/11/2014 4:07:00 AM

I was not immediately impressed by this when I started using it 4 weeks ago. It is a thin gel which didn't, for me, have an instant effect, but i've been aware over the last couple of weeks that the skin around my eyes was looking smoother and when I was about to apply some eye makeup this morning - I don't wear it often - I suddenly noticed that a couple of deep wrinkles which I used to have, were barely noticeable. Result!
I will definitely be repurchasing when it runs out along with the face serum which I love.

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)