July 30, 2014 | 1024 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Racinne- Ultimate Youth Power Eye Serum

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by JMN07

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was not immediately impressed by this when I started using it 4 weeks ago. It is a thin gel which didn't, for me, have an instant effect, but i've been aware over the last couple of weeks that the skin around my eyes was looking smoother and when I was about to apply some eye makeup this morning - I don't wear it often - I suddenly noticed that a couple of deep wrinkles which I used to have, were barely noticeable. Result!
I will definitely be repurchasing when it runs out along with the face serum which I love.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by FreshNewNikki

This is definitely a keeper! My skin looks so much more brighten and tighten after using this for 3 weeks. I will continue and update the results here in a couple weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:21:00 AM More reviews by cupcakeluver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use Racinne Eye Serum underneath eye creams from other brands. I love to have this double protection around the eyes as my wrinkles were getting more and more noticable and I got really worried. After a couple weeks of using this product, the darkness around my eyes have been less noticable and the puffiness is almost all gone. I would buy this again soon.

8 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 11:28:00 PM More reviews by MikuM

Feels like eye gel. I read that it has rare ginseng extracts which makes this eye serum very precious.
I use just a bit, maybe half of a penny size and it lasts me 2 months. Good value.

10 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No