September 22, 2014 | 1884 users online

Eyes - Hard Candy - Sonic Sparkle Dust

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2008 5:21:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I should really know better than to buy any eye products from HC because i just never like them (apart from bling bling) but here i am, another 50/50 review. Its nothing particularly spectacular. I do, however like the colour. It kind of reminds me a little of blue/green or green/brown pigment or UD lounge eyeshadow. You really need a good primer for this but is not versatile (in this shade, anyway).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2007 5:40:00 AM More reviews by BeatriceKiddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love mine, I've got the gold one - what's the name? Any how I love it with HC loner shadow in Sonic, black gold with gold sparkle over it looks awesome. For the full eye with this look include MAC goldmine. Super pretty flashy night eye.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2003 7:59:00 PM More reviews by veggigoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have Platinum and Cosmic. Cosmic is powder eye shadow in a vibrant yet semi-deep gorgeous pink w/ many micro-glitter shimmers mixed in which Platinum is purely silver micro glitter. No shadow involved so that's a rip off! I can buy silver Micro glitter at any craft store for $2! Not sure of the point! I appy it and because it has no shadwer or powder blended in it does not stay on and just falls onto the face. Very odd!
I like the Cosmic though as it doesn't apply nearly as bright as it looks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2003 8:16:00 PM More reviews by fletch50

I have this in the color Plush, which is a light blue with blue sparkles. When used dry, it is very sheer and when used wet it has more intensity. It is very pretty and I would love to try the other colors. I can't see myself using this up, because a little bit goes a long way. If I do ever use it up I would probably repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2003 6:26:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

This is a cute little pot of sparkly shimmery goodness- perfect for illuminating the eyes and popping on the cheekbones over blush. I like using this at night- it creates a fun, glimmery, party-girl look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 11:55:00 PM More reviews by JennBard

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, this is probably the only H.C. product that I will buy over and over again. I've had every one of them (Platinum & Plush are my faves) and I just love them! They're easy to apply and very worth the price considering each container will last at least 2 years! Just a tad bit will make your eyes sparkle for hours. As a bonus, very little strays away from the lid and if it does, the subtle sparkle looks beautiful on your cheeks as well! A very fun product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2002 10:45:00 AM More reviews by Aimster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Sonic Sparkle Dust comes in approximately 6 colors. Mine is called Cosmic, which is pink. This loose powder combines pigment with sparkle. Applied to the lid liberally, it gives a really cool sparkle effect on top of color. However, it can be used in can be applied in a slightly more toned down way as well. The pigmented part of the dust has almost a metallic quality. This is pretty fun stuff - good for clubbing. I think it's too much for a work setting though.