October 22, 2014 | 1967 users online

Gels/Soaps - Neosporin - Neosporin Daily Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 3:05:00 PM More reviews by doofus7734

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very gentle and moisturizing. I actually do have flare ups with eczema, and this product works for me. It seems to clean and rinses off well. It is getting hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by bellamoma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff! I second everything the other reviewer said about texture, rinse ability, all of it. It's kindof think and creamy and super soothing. I'm currently dealing with a face catastrophe and am trying to let the skin on my face settle down before trying this as a facial cleanser. I have combo, clog and acne prone very sensitive skin, and this has been awesome as a body cleanser. It is fragrance free but has a pleasant scent to it vs other fragrance free products that can smell kindof gross. Good stuff!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 5:46:00 PM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product! It's a wonderful creamy but clean rinsing body wash that is so gentle I use it as a facial cleanser. The texture is very luxurious and cushion-y without being the least bit oily. It provides great slip and lubrication when I exfoliate my face with the wrong side of my Gerber baby washcloth. The skin feel is very soothing and it lathers a bit but not as much as a traditional foaming cleanser. What I really love about it is that it leaves no residue that I can feel, like most creamy cleansers do, but still feels hydrating.

Because I am extremely clog and acne prone, I still use CeraVe foaming at night after I oil cleanse. However, in the morning, this is perfect. It's gentle yet feels like it totally cleanses my face. It's also a pleasure to use because the texture is so nice. Thanks to Stuart P on the skin care board for recommending it!

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cocoglucoside, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Beheneth 25 Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG 150 Distearate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Propylparaben, Polyquaternium 7, Boswellia Serrata Resin Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Shea Butter, Glyceryl Oleate, Squalane, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Corn Oil, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylene Brassylate, Cis 3 Hexenyl Salicylate, Dihydrocitronellol, Oat Kernel Extract, Cholecalciferol

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No