Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.7

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 8/29/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was sold due to the 10 hour gimmick but unfortunately. it didn't last that long on my oily skin. it slips n slides after few hours of wear and was not as long lasting as it claims despite putting on my usual primer and powder.price was not too expensiveat 29 SGD in Sephora.
so it was an try once and not ever product again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I tried this in store today and wore it around the mall for about 2 hrs and then to the grocery store for an additional hour. It went on beautifully on the parts of my skin that are smooth and flat, however where I have large pores and dry skin my imperfections were magnetized. It covered purple/blue skin (like under eye circles) very well. It took a while to dry on my skin and felt wet for a long time. Wearing this with a setting powder would probably be a great idea. Now that about 4-5 hrs have passed I can tell you that the coverage has faded significantly and the purple/blue skin is visible again. I wouldn't purchase a foundation that doesn't perform well upon application and throughout 4-5 hrs. Especially if it's $20 and especially if it claims to have 10 hr wear.

on 7/24/2015 2:57:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I was matched to the color "Porcelain" in store. The woman put this on me and it looked fabulous! However- the next time I used it, I was not impressed. While it does give great coverage when you put it on, within a few hours it literally melts off your face. I blame my oily skin, but this is not a foundation for oily gals. It broke me out a bit as well. Will probably continue to be on the hunt for my perfect foundation, but until then, I'll use this until it runs out.

on 6/7/2015 2:34:00 PM

I tried my 2 other sephora foundations that were discontinued, so i thought this would be the same , but no it was too cakey, covered well, but did not give a glow like my other 2 foundations.

price was too much for a not so good product, I would not purchase this again.

Eyes: Violet

I had this foundation in porcelain and it oxidized much darker. Not for those of us who are fair. Coverage was decent and the pump was nice
Not repurchasing

on 4/14/2015 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Although I found a shade that matches my skin perfectly (the only foundation that is a spot on match), the lasting power is lacking. I get oily quite quickly and this does not hold up. After 2-3 hrs I start looking shiny and by the end of my day, there's just not much foundation left. Coverage is good, I still need concealer for my darker acne scars, and it blends very easily. If only it held up better to oily skin. I'm sure this would work better on those with normal or dry skin.

on 3/18/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This line from Sephora gives high end quality at a reasonable price. Like many have pointed out, it runs on the warmer side and while I am very yellow toned, I purchased 1 shade darker in neutral. But it blended seamlessly once I found my color. Adding this to my favorites list.

on 3/18/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite foundation! One of the few I have found that covers well and keeps me from getting oily early in the day. It also doesn't break me out, which is a big deal since I have very sensitive skin. The pump works well for dispensing, and the bottle lasts a long time and is pretty affordable.

on 3/4/2015 8:13:00 AM

This foundation needs a LOT more attention!It is an excellent alternative to much more costly,high-end foundations.I purchased my first bottle last spring in the shade26 "peach" medium which is in the yellow category.I am an NC25-30 depending on the time of year so this is the spring&fall color.
The fact that it is in a pump,glass bottle speaks a lot for the attention to detail in creating this foundation.I need about 2 pumps,blended in with a beauty blender type sponge for medium to full coverage.I do use this over a hydrating primer as I like a satin finish.It does last 10 hours with a primer,without around 6-8 hours.I purchased a lighter shade in the Fall,#12 "Clair" which is classified as neutral but is very yellow in tone.I ended-up mixing the 2 colors for a lighter overall look.
This foundation has no scent,is very close to a cream in consistency,shades tend to run on the yellow side so you really have to try them in Sephora.I have used higher-end foundations and this one has second-skin technology which is compatible with the much more expensive MUFE HD foundation.
Sephora 10hr.wear perfection foundation has no parabens,no scent,no sunscreen,medium buildable coverage and is oil-free.The price is around$22and it is wrapped in plastic with a breakable seal,no box.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It was a nice finish but it made me break out and just kind of sat on my face. The coverage for some reason wasn't build able like I was told it was and after returning this foundation twice because both times the colors that were supposed to match my skin tone didn't, I can say that I won't be using this again. 0/0 would not recommend