Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

I've finally found my HG foundation! I have mature, oily skin with very few fine lines. This foundation not only gives me the longest wear that I've found so far, but it does not make me look cakey and gross like so many other foundations have!

I wouldn't say it lasts ten hours because I have extremely oily skin. It separates a little on my nose and chin, but compared to other brands, this product lasts longer than others I've tried. I usually have to touch up within about four hours, which is pretty good considering how oily my t-zone is.

When I put this on and finish with the Sephora powder foundation (I use as a setting powder) my skin looks airbrushed. I'm talking about 47 year-old skin. It looks amazing.

Coverage is medium and perhaps more of a demi matte finish, and it does a great job of covering my redness and small acne bumps.

I don't know if this product would cling to dry patches, as I've managed to deal with my drier cheeks with intense moisturizer. It also does not stick to my peach fuzz or make it more pronounced. It's just like my skin...but better!

I have already purchased two bottles of this, and will continue to repurchase as long as they make it.

This product is really quite good. Coverage was good, price reasonable, does last well, works fairly well on my combination oily skin, no oxidizing. BUT when I compare to Revlon Colourstay liquid fdtn for combination oily skin, the finish is not quite as good and it unlike the Revlon, it does separate a teensy bit on my oily nose after a while.
It's a good foundation, but not as good as my HG colourstay.

I live in a very humid and hot country. I am eternally searching for a foundation/tinted moisturizer/BB cream that would be able to survive the weather. I picked up the Sephora 10HR Wear foundation, only really out of desperation and because of how cheap it was, I wasn't really expecting the 10 Hour wear it promises.

I can't say it stays on for 10 hours, but it definitely stays on and looks good for a longer time than most other foundations. However, one thing to watch out for is that it does turn a little darker as you sweat so if you are fairskinned like I am, just take note of this.

Coverage wise, it is not the best for people (like me) with acne scarring, but I have to commend the texture of the foundation - after the daily 12 hour + wear, it doesn't feel like a mask on your face. It is buildable and doesn't look cakey after 2/3 solid layers!

The first few wears of this foundation, it did break me out just a little - but after more use, I reckon my face got used to it. It is oil-free which is great, and I think this foundation is extremely value for money. It breaks me out less than other foundations I have used so it is my go-to everyday wear foundation. Multiple people have asked me for the foundation I use after seeing this on my skin, so I'll take that this foundation looks pretty decent!

EDIT: Just taking note that I live in an extremely humid country, the foundation does look very oily after 4-5 hours. Blotting does the trick, and I guess you can't do much with the oily-ness in a country like this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this liquid foundation a lot. This is my first liquid foundation ( I´ve tried samples of others before). I´ve used mineral powder makeup since forever. This looks like my skin but better and more even, takes away redness. The finish is matte but not flat and last all day and evening. Easy to cleanse away in the evening and my skin looks great -no clogged pores or breakouts. I apply a light layer all over my face with my fingers and then touch up during the day with Make up forevers HD finishing powder.

I used this product until the last drop was gone!

The price is good for the quality and amount of the product. This lasted me almost 6 months of using it atleast 4-5 times a week.

I think this product has very good coverage, it does last for a long time on the skin and at night when I washed off my makeup it was still on my skin, its very light, doesn't dry out the skin, however sometimes it did get in my creases and make those stand out more. The packaging of this product is good since its a pump so its easy to keep clean. Something to look out for though is I got the lightest colour of this product, and personally I am not as light skinned as some other people. I bought this product while I was in Spain however so there may be more colour choice in North America or other countries in Europe.

I probably wouldn't repurchase because I like to try different things, but I would recommend it to someone looking for medium coverage and a good quality foundation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I usually love Sephora Brand foundations but this one did not work for me. On my oily skin this did not last the 10 hours it claims to, it lasted maybe 3 hours. It separates on my skin, fades and becomes extremely shiny and darker.

I did like the medium coverage and initial look of the foundation upon application. The pump bottle is also nice.

The formula works well on my skin. When it sets, it doesn't feel like I'm wearing makeup at all. The bottle it comes in, I'm not a fan of. I'm terrible with squeezing too much out of the bottle and then with this being a pump bottle, I can't put it back in. I found $25 was a fair price for this considering how well it works for my skin seeing as the other varieties that work for me are $42+. This is now my go-to for foundation, and although I would like to experiment with other foundations, this is a solid option for me.

Eh. Looked "seperated" within 30 minutes of application. Slipped around on my forehead, accentuated my dry patches badly. I had hopes as it is decently priced, but this is a no.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was sold due to the 10 hour gimmick but unfortunately. it didn't last that long on my oily skin. it slips n slides after few hours of wear and was not as long lasting as it claims despite putting on my usual primer and powder.price was not too expensiveat 29 SGD in Sephora.
so it was an try once and not ever product again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I tried this in store today and wore it around the mall for about 2 hrs and then to the grocery store for an additional hour. It went on beautifully on the parts of my skin that are smooth and flat, however where I have large pores and dry skin my imperfections were magnetized. It covered purple/blue skin (like under eye circles) very well. It took a while to dry on my skin and felt wet for a long time. Wearing this with a setting powder would probably be a great idea. Now that about 4-5 hrs have passed I can tell you that the coverage has faded significantly and the purple/blue skin is visible again. I wouldn't purchase a foundation that doesn't perform well upon application and throughout 4-5 hrs. Especially if it's $20 and especially if it claims to have 10 hr wear.