Sephora 10 HR Wear Perfection Foundation

3.8

Water, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Alcohol, Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Polybutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ozokerite, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Peg-10, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cellulose, Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sodium Potassium Aluminum Silicate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Propylene Carbonate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Bht, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Silica, Sodium Hyaluronate.

on 3/18/2015 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

This line from Sephora gives high end quality at a reasonable price. Like many have pointed out, it runs on the warmer side and while I am very yellow toned, I purchased 1 shade darker in neutral. But it blended seamlessly once I found my color. Adding this to my favorites list.

on 3/18/2015 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My favorite foundation! One of the few I have found that covers well and keeps me from getting oily early in the day. It also doesn't break me out, which is a big deal since I have very sensitive skin. The pump works well for dispensing, and the bottle lasts a long time and is pretty affordable.

on 3/4/2015 8:13:00 AM

This foundation needs a LOT more attention!It is an excellent alternative to much more costly,high-end foundations.I purchased my first bottle last spring in the shade26 "peach" medium which is in the yellow category.I am an NC25-30 depending on the time of year so this is the spring&fall color.
The fact that it is in a pump,glass bottle speaks a lot for the attention to detail in creating this foundation.I need about 2 pumps,blended in with a beauty blender type sponge for medium to full coverage.I do use this over a hydrating primer as I like a satin finish.It does last 10 hours with a primer,without around 6-8 hours.I purchased a lighter shade in the Fall,#12 "Clair" which is classified as neutral but is very yellow in tone.I ended-up mixing the 2 colors for a lighter overall look.
This foundation has no scent,is very close to a cream in consistency,shades tend to run on the yellow side so you really have to try them in Sephora.I have used higher-end foundations and this one has second-skin technology which is compatible with the much more expensive MUFE HD foundation.
Sephora 10hr.wear perfection foundation has no parabens,no scent,no sunscreen,medium buildable coverage and is oil-free.The price is around$22and it is wrapped in plastic with a breakable seal,no box.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It was a nice finish but it made me break out and just kind of sat on my face. The coverage for some reason wasn't build able like I was told it was and after returning this foundation twice because both times the colors that were supposed to match my skin tone didn't, I can say that I won't be using this again. 0/0 would not recommend

on 2/22/2015 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is a solid, well-priced foundation option. I purchased it while on a hunt for a less-dewy alternative to my beloved MAC Studio Sculpt (dewiness tends to emphasize raised blemishes, so I wanted a more matte foundation for the breakout-y days when I need to make my skin look flatter). I'm glad that I went for this over the higher priced options available at Sephora.

This successfully creates a matte face without making you look like a china doll. It is breathable and doesn't feel like it is sucking the moisture out of your skin, like some matte foundations. It's definitely not full coverage, and I haven't had much luck with building it up to cover blemishes. You will want a good concealer to go along with this, if you have anything significant to cover up. it didn't cause me any breakout issues.

Two caveats. One, the golden-toned colors in their range are REALLY yellow. Still wearable on me, but not as great a match as I'd hope for. And second, this absolutely will not last you 10 hours. I usually get 5-6 out of it, which is my main reason for not repurchasing once I've finished the bottle. When I wear this to work, I'll often look in the mirror after my lunch break and be like "Nope..." It just sort of disappears, the coverage wanes, etc. It also does not keep me matte all day. I set it with Makeup Forever HD Powder too, so it's not like I'm not giving it help. It also doesn't have SPF, and while the glass bottle looks very pretty and high end, it's not practical for those of us who store this on top of a bureau or travel with it. It's come unscrewed a bunch of times on me, and let me tell you, it is not fun to have to clean foundation off of all of your other products.

on 2/19/2015 12:47:00 PM

This foundation was really well, in fact, it was the only foundation that I could finally match my freaking yellow face color with. (Being Asian, it's so hard to find a yellow undertone.) Anyways, I loved it very much until 2 weeks later, I noticed that I was breaking out really bad on my cheeks from it. I love it so much... but it broke me out so I had to return it sadly. Other than that, I would have kept the babe going.

on 1/26/2015 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Love, love, love this. It applies beautifully, giving you enough time to work with it for a smooth finish. Fabulous coverage, very buildable, covering my newly appearing dark spots very well indeed. Even worked very well using a slightly heavier application in some spots in place of concealer.

Lasts amazingly well. I read reviews before purchasing and saw it compared to Estée Lauder DoubleWear and I think that is a very good comparison. I live in Florida which can be tough on foundations throughout the day and I'm still impressed. Yesterday I applied it mid-morning, getting ready to go out around 7 p.m. out of habit I went to reapply/freshen my makeup and didn't need to do a thing foundation-wise. That was seriously impressive. And it does not feel cakey or heavy.

At $20 a bottle you can't beat the price. The packaging is fine, dispenses good amounts cleanly, and looks pretty nice too. I'm not crazy about glass foundation bottles just because I'm using them in a tiled room ... one slip and not only do you have broken glass all over the bathroom floor (one spot in the house where one is almost always barefoot) but you've also lost all your foundation but that's far from something that would put me off this product.

I am so excited to have found such a super foundation. Yay!!

on 1/20/2015 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like this foundation, its much better than drug store brand. The bottle is made out of glass, so be careful. The foundation has a silky and light weight feel to it. I forget I even have it on. Another plus, it doesn't really rub off onto other things, but I don't put a lot on.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

It was between this and the makeup forever foundation, but I decided on this one because it was cheaper. Luckily it came out really nicely, the only thing is it doesn't really stay well even with a primer. It may be because my skin is pretty oily and I need a better primer..it was only twenty bucks and has a lot of product, so it is a good deal.

on 1/7/2015 1:33:00 PM

Just tried this for the first time. Its definitely not fantastic. It dries pretty quickly and isn't as easy to blend as other ones. I might try cutting it with moisturizer because I think it'd look more natural. You can still see some blemishes, though it is pretty buildable. The best thing is the shade selection, I'm super pale and the lightest is still kinda too dark but its a lot better than most other ones. It does oxidize a bit. Fave foundation is still Clinique Even Better, but that one is soooo orange. Ill repurchase this if it doesn't break me out and gets more natural looking as the day goes on