December 21, 2014 | 1878 users online

Powder - Philosophy - Supernatural airbrushed canvas spf 15

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I purchased this after a coworker told me how much she liked using it. I used a lot of other Philosophy products so I took her recommendation and purchased. Yes, I admit that it is very easy to apply and made my routine very fast in the morning. What I didn't like is that it really caked up on me after my face got just slightly oily in the afternoon, it also greatly accentuated my pores on my nose and cheeks. Overall, I am not impressed and will not be purchasing again...I will probably not even continue to use what I purchased since I feel very self conscience about how much it emphasizes my pores.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by missmach

The other day I decided that I needed a new foundation. I'd been using Philosophy's "The Supernatural airbrushed canvas" for sometime now and began wondering if it was possibly accentuating my pores and very fine lines. See, people are never honest enough to tell me.

But I've used it for this long because, frankly, it's the easiest and quickest foundation you can get on your face while driving or running late to work or school in the morning. You actually get good, even coverage (just don't go super-overboard). I went to Sephora to look for a new foundation, and the girl at the counter asked me what I did to make my skin look so good. I didn't know what she was talking about. She said, she honestly couldn't tell how old I was. I said, "I'm turning 37 next month" and she stood there, mouth open wide.

This foundation must be doing something good. Like they say, if it's not broken don't fix it.
Needless to say, I bought an extra airbrushed canvas for the following month, and abandoned my idea to switch foundations. Can't say this is my HG, but it's close enough for now.