December 22, 2014 | 1776 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Boots - Beautifully Matte Make Up Base

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This makes my makeup last all day! So affordable and keeps me matte and I'm super oily. I went swimming and surfing and this made my makeup not budge at all! The staying power of my makeup is amazing thanks to this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by annied92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product, not because it's a great makeup base, but because it has really helped to clear up my acne :) I have tried pretty much all there is to get rid of my acne and I must say that this product surprisingly is one of the best things i've tried.
I would not call this a primer, it does not prepare the skin for make up. It does not give the skin that smooth perfect suface that silicone-based products does and it doesn't really make the makeup look better, actually I find that it makes my pores look slightly more noticeable. BUT this product controls oil very well so if you have oily skin you will probably love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Taylorbohn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pros: controls oil well. Cons: a little too drying for my skin, left my skin(sensitive) feeling a little burning, difficult to spread around the face, rubbing around my face irritated it.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by ammmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the first primer I have ever tried but unfortunately it wasn't for me. I use a compact powder foundation, and the primer made my skin look patchy. I think this would work better with a good liquid foundation. I do still use it on my eyelids when I use eye shadow or eye liner, and it stays put all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by ashli185

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A little bit goes a long way! Keeps me matte all day & I love that it has salicylic acid.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/27/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by sleeplessdesires

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

Wow this primer was lame! Seriously I thought this primer would be good because I had heard good things about it but no to my dismay it turned out to be utter garbage. As soon as I put it on it was flaky and the consistency was weird. I patted it on and it was still no good. The only good thing was the clean scent but honestly that didn't help the overall aspect of this primer because honestly it was bad. Overall I would not buy this EVER again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Plain and simple this works for me. I have really oily skin. This mattifies my skin and keeps it oil free ALL DAY! Legit. I put my makeup on at 7am. Worked a 12 hour shift and my makeup still looks as fresh as it did when I put it on. The trick is not to use too much. Yes, it can be a bit tricky since it dries quickly. But once you get it down pat it works like a dream. well, at least it does for me. So glad I found this!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Penlatysan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Whoa, I am shocked at all the negative reviews! Yes, this is very thick and a bit tricky to spread. But it's not really THAT hard. And I'm guessing if it's making your foundation not blend properly, you're either applying too much, or you're not giving it adequete time to set. I have true combination skin--pretty darn oily in the T-zone and pretty dry under my cheekbones to my jawline. Long-wearing/ matte foundations tend to go patchy and look awful in my dry areas (no matter how well I moisturize beforehand); hydrating/ creamy foundations make me look like I've got bacon grease on my forehead. This is the perfect solution! It mattifies my T-zone so I can wear a hydrating foundation that will sit right on the rest of my face! I can wear my foundation literally all day ( a good solid 14 hours or so) and there is NO oil to be found. And my foundation really adheres to it, so it does not fade/ move. Amazing! Plus, it's a fraction of the price of most other primers!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2014 12:37:00 PM More reviews by lulu6789

Tough to rub in and it didn't make my makeup last longer. It smelt fresh but it didn't make my face matte

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by ashleystar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

yuck! This has the texture of glue, and you have to apply a TON at a time or it won't spread out at all. This made my skin break out and didn't at all help with oil or shine control.