August 22, 2014 | 1055 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Maybelline - City Rescue Total Clean Express Eye & Lip Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Shony101

I got this for free and I was really surprised about how good it was. It easily removes even waterproof makeup, doesn't seem to irritate my eyes which is a problem I normally have and doesn't leave any oily residue. Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2013 12:19:00 AM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was Maybelline's replacement for my beloved EyeStudio Express Make-up Remover and it does work just as amazing as the original! BUT They have kept it at the same price of $6.95 AUD while shrinking the packaging so that it contains less product! 'Smart' move Maybelline

I make sure to stock up when sales are on because I hate paying full price for something that I know used to have more product. The product itself is a liquid and an oil which you shake up. I apply a few drops on 2 cotton pads, push the cotton pads together so that they soak the product evenly and then place on my eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe away. I use waterproof mascara and this removes EVERYTHING. It doesn't sting or irritate my eyes. I have tried a few other make up removers but none have the ability to remove waterproof make up like this! Lancome's Bi-Facil works but I would rather my money go elsewhere.

It takes a good product to call it HG but this is definitely one of those products for me. I would highly recommend this.