April 17, 2014 | 937 users online

Moisturizers - Hada Labo - Anti-aging Hydrator

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by coloredpencils

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this. It quickly improves dehydrated skin, and the the ingredients are very good for sensitive/acne-prone/combo/older skin. Perfect alone for summer. Instead of applying all day, get a sealant (actual moisturizer).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 8:25:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

This stuff is great! Great, I tell you! I usually have oily/combo skin, but recently my skin has been a little dryer, and winter is making my face feel pretty beat up. I hate feeling like anything heavy or greasy on my face, but this absorbs into my skin in less than a minute, and my skin looked great and felt a lot less chapped with this under my makeup. This also makes my wrinkles almost disappear and look really plumped. My only concern with this product is that I like how it feels and looks so much, I may just keep putting it on my face all day and run out of it too soon. It's also great under your eyes and on your neck! Yep, I am going to have to buy this again soon, I can tell, but it's really reasonably priced at Ulta ($20? $19?) Nice pump packaging too.

If you don't like heavy anti-aging products but you want to see results, buy this. It rocks!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by hwnpunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is from the line just released in the US. I absolutely love this stuff. It's hard to find a good moisturizer for combo skin. Most have silicones that either break me out or make me oily. This is an HA based, silicone free,(from what I can tell) watery lotion, that has anti-aging ingredients but absolutely no detectable scent. It also doesn't break me out, make me oily or leave a weird film on my face. Nor do I have to wait around for 10 plus minutes for this to absorb in order to put makeup on. It sinks in almost immediately and leaves my skin smooth and perfectly hydrated. It says on the box that this can be patted on directly over your makeup through out the day to rehydrate and refresh your face. I personally don't see myself needing to do that until the temperature really drops here but it's great that this can be applied over makeup if necessary. I can't really think of a skin type that this wouldn't work well with and the price is ridiculously cheap for what you're getting. I paid less than $15 for this at Ulta. You'd be hard pressed to find a half way decent drug store product at that price.