Proclaim-Coconut & Macadamia Nut Oil Hand & Body Lotion

on 4/3/2015 11:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

a friend gave me a tube of this around holiday time last year, and it was love at first use. first off, the smell is amazing: i'm a coconut fanatic, so i totally adore the coconut + warm nutty scent of this product, but non-coconut-lovers might want to steer clear. the lotion is in a convenient flip-top squeeze bottle that is both easy to use and secure enough to not pop open when you don't want it to. far more importantly than all that, though, is that it WORKS. though it's more like a thick cream than a lotion, it absorbs rather quickly and keeps my hands nice and soft, especially if used when my skin is still slightly damp right after i wash my hands. a great bonus is that this is super hydrating for dry cuticles, so my manicure stays looking great even in the hard wearing environment of my lab. my tube is almost gone, and shopping for a replacement (DEFINITELY a buy again!!) led me to Sally's where you can get this for less than 2 bucks - a total bargain!

on 10/9/2013 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I tried this out from Sallys about two months ago for 99 cents. I didn't think much of it because of the price. This stuff is amazing. It is highly moisturizing & does not sit on the skin. My hands feel silky and soft for hours after and I even even it on my feet before bed. I am nearly out of it now and I will definitely repurchase.

It has coconut oils in it, shea, and macadamia nut oils. It is non-greasy and smells like nuts, but its not over powering. This was the 3oz. tube for 99 cents. It sits on my desk and I use it every day all throughout the day. Even after washing numerous times it stays for the most part. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a nice hand cream for a low price (its a cream consistency btw, not light lotion).

Popular Lotions / Creams