Bodycology Brown Sugar Exfoliating Scrub

2.5

on 5/19/2014 10:04:00 PM

I, for the most part, love this product! I got it for my birthday from a friend, so I can't really say about the cost. It does really well for removing dead skin. I also use it after workouts-it makes my skin feel very fresh. The only reason I give it a 4 is because it does irritate my skin a bit, but it may be the buffing loofah I use it with. A bit of water does get stuck in the container if you leave it in the shower, so if that bothers you I would leave it out.

on 10/8/2013 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I bought this because I was in need of scrub to get off my old self-tanner and it was super cheap at Target - $3.99. I'd never seen one of the big jar body scrubs so cheap!

It's not the best. I have sensitive skin but certain scrubs, like the Treehut ones, I can use without too much damage. This is a scratchy, aggressive scrub that hurts my skin. My arms and legs are unbearably itchy and irritated after I use it. It's ten minutes of misery after usage.

The scrub, like I said, is kinda harsh. It's grain to liquid ratio is way off. Doesn't seem to have any soothing or moisturizing properties at all.

Smells fine, very slight brown sugar scent. Works decently for exfoliating. But I can't recommend this.