Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick in Maximum Mocha

I bought this for $1 at a discount store and it's really pretty. I assumed this would work like a lipstain and it does. It makes your lips feel wet for a couple minutes, but once it dries, it'll stay on your lips. There might be just a little transfer, but the color will still be there. If you rub your lips together once this dries, it feels sort of sticky. The color is a really beautiful metallic shimmery copper brown, which sort of reminds me of Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Terra Copper. It actually might look good if you put it on top of this liquid lip color, but I'll have to test that out. I highly recommend this color if brown lipstick looks good on you and you want something longer lasting than an ordinary lipstick. I took away two lippies because I'm picky and prefer to use cosmetics that can be removed easily.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This shade is a pretty, warm brick red/rust on me. Faint bronze shimmer, but by no means frosty. I'd imagined that this would be more of a gloss than a stain, but I find the opposite to be true. The shine fades in moments, but the color stays on a looong time. Unless you want totally matte lips, a balm or gloss is needed on top. I like it enough that I plan to try another shade. Some reviews have mentioned an unpleasant scent, but I find it very mild.