September 21, 2014 | 1254 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Butterfly

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by BarefootedALIEN

This mascara does what it says: separates lashes to give a wide eyed "butterfly" look and adds color. It makes my lashes look very natural in a good way. I would like more oomph, which is why I don't plan on repurchasing, but it's not a bad mascara. I might just repurchase because I do enjoy it some. For the record, I have natural long lashes and seek volume in a mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by theginger11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like, not love. However this is a pretty decent drugstore mascara. I've found it works better if I use the brush upside down to how it's being advertised to use.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by msbluestone13

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This I liked LEAST out of all the l'oreal voluminous mascaras :-( the brush DIDNT do anything for my long lashes..I needed volume and this didnt do much at all. I think if the bristles on the brush were closer..or there were more of them then I would have liked this more. The formula worked alright.. I stuck a different brush in the bottle (I know ur not suppose to do this..lol) and it worked out alright...I think its just tha brush.. but I will use the rest of it up. After that, I think I will stick with one of the other voluminous mascaras!!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/15/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by mlotfi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I kinda feel like this is loreal telescopic carbon black but ever so slightly different and of course with a completley different wand. It is nice, does give length and a decent amount of volume. I constantky go back and forth with this and my loreal telescopiccarbon black which gives less volume than the butterfly which i like for daytime use! I think i would buy again, but im not entirely sure..

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by CyndieR

I was SO excited to finally buy this product, but it has been a total disappointment. The ads were sensational, and I expected something gorgeous...there was NOTHING to make it a new go-to mascara. :( It was average at best. I am back to my l'Oreal telescopic.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by Evanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This mascara totally gives me length!!!
The only thing I dont like is the hard plastic brush. Im not really use to that it definitely hurts when you make the wrong move. It doesnt flake.I got it at walmart because it was cheaper than any other stores. It does give a bit more thickness on the outer part of the lashes and thats because the effect its suppose to give you. Its also something fun to try because of its unique wand. I definitely recommend you to try it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2014 6:29:00 PM More reviews by jussttbunniee

it was okay. i just expected more from it. but so far its great.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Fcmalik

So I finally found a drugstore mascara that I really like. I love big lashes, I love dramatic lashes, and I love a good curl in my lash. This mascara does a great job at all of those things. I really like that it separates the lashes without making them look spidery. The brush is not a gimmick guys, it works. The brush gets to most of my lashes. I also like the consistency of the mascara, it's not wet and it also isn't super stiff. I give this mascara a big thumbs up, I highly suggest giving this a try is you a dramatic lash girl like me ladies :)

Fcmalik

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by xflowered

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great drugstore mascara for lengthened and defined lashes. I wore this to school today, and for 9 hours it has not flaked or smudged. I have the waterproof formula, which works very well for holding the curl. The formula is light weight and dries quickly, and does not weigh down my lashes. The brush does take a while to adjust to, but it's worth it. I used it with Maybelline's the Rocket, because it did not do much for volume. Great for a natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/5/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Annabellagrant

Eh. I don't like the wand. And the mascara clumps. It's okay. But I prefer many other mascaras over this one.