October 25, 2014 | 1073 users online

Treatments - Ulta - Strengthening Nail Polish Remover

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

This is a pretty good nail polish remover. I've bought it several times just because it's convenient to pick it up at Ulta while I'm buying other things. It's not magical or anything, but it removes my polish quickly and easily and doesn't leave my nails feeling dry or brittle. The scent isn't overwhelming like some other nail polish removers, which is nice. I do notice a little bit of a sticky feeling to my fingers and nails after using this like the user below me mentioned, but I just wash my hands and the problem is solved. I think this is only like $3, so I'd recommend picking it up!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 9:41:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This is just a basic polish remover, nothing special. Removed my polish just as well as some other brands but it does leave a really strange sticky film on my fingers after using this (maybe it is the ingredients in it that are supposed to be strengthening?) I probably won't buy this again as the stickiness is not a pleasant feeling and haven't noticed a change in my nails (but not that I really expected to see a difference). I will stick to other brands from now on.

Ingredients: Acetone, Propylene Carbonate, Aqua, Dimethyl Glutarate, Deimethyl Adipate, Dimethyl Succinate, Glycerin, Fragrance, Denatonium Benzoate, Benzophenone-1, Gelatin, FD&C Violet 2, FD&C Red 33.