April 17, 2014 | 1936 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Bejeweled Colorburst Lipgloss

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by adrixazul

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss it is so beautiful just a great neutral pink color. It is great on its own with a smokey eye or on top of a great nude or pink lipstick. I found it at my local CVS :) Would def recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by 1017

UPDATE 2/1/14: I am not sure if this is LE. I saw it and the other new shades that were brough out over the holidays in the regular display section at Ulta for these. Maybe they are becoming permanent.

ORIGINAL POST: Oh Revlon, you and your limited edition Colorburst lipglosses...why do you give us heaven...short term? Bejeweled is like a lilac pink toned version of MAC's Boy Bait (which is more pinkish beige). I wore Bejeweled today with Well Dressed blush and BB Cement LW Cream e/s and it is cool perfection. (I am NW20, almost black hair (3n), brown eyes, rosey lips.) It is much more sheer than my other fave LE Revlon lipgloss, Eggnog which was very opaque. Bejeweled muted my natural rosey color to give my lips a muted glossy look with cool lilac pink tinge. If you are a fan of glosses like Revlon Eggnog, MAC Fashion Scoop & Boy Bait - give this a try. I can't see any shimmer in the tube, but when I applied it I felt like I saw some shimmer, but not glitter bomb...I think it is just a glossy finish.