October 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Bejeweled Colorburst Lipgloss

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 5:06:00 AM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this color because I was searching to find a dupe or pseudo dupe to NARS Turkish Delight. Since I knew from jump that my intent was to layer this gloss over other pink and beige neutrals liners and lippies (as it is not the most flattering or intense when worn alone), it seemed a little ridiculous to pay $$$ for the NARS version. That said, I opted for Revlon's version as an alternative to TD and I am not disappointed.

First off, there is no real discernible difference btw NARS Turkish Delight and Revlon's BeJeweled once applied IF using the layering method. However if your intent is to wear it alone/unlayered, BeJeweled is definitely more translucent and I wouldn't consider it to be a dupe to NARS. That said, for those of us going for that great nudish pink look over MAC's Angel (AKA the Kim K pucker) this will give the EXACT same effect at a fraction of the cost. Secondly, Revlon's formulation is very moisturizing and not sticky at all. I have used my fair share of glosses from both NARS and MAC and the maintenance of dealing with such a sticky formula is so off putting they always end up tossed into a drawer. Long haired girls you know what I am talking about - once the hair hits your lips and smears glosses all over LOL. But Revlon's glosses leave me worry free from this issue. They are also incredibly long wearing which is a major plus. This is a very "grown up" gloss.

This was my first Revlon gloss and I am very pleased. I recommend this as not only an affordable dupe to TD, but also as one of the best gloss formulations available.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by adrixazul

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this gloss it is so beautiful just a great neutral pink color. It is great on its own with a smokey eye or on top of a great nude or pink lipstick. I found it at my local CVS :) Would def recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2013 8:33:00 AM More reviews by 1017

UPDATE 2/1/14: I am not sure if this is LE. I saw it and the other new shades that were brough out over the holidays in the regular display section at Ulta for these. Maybe they are becoming permanent.

ORIGINAL POST: Oh Revlon, you and your limited edition Colorburst lipglosses...why do you give us heaven...short term? Bejeweled is like a lilac pink toned version of MAC's Boy Bait (which is more pinkish beige). I wore Bejeweled today with Well Dressed blush and BB Cement LW Cream e/s and it is cool perfection. (I am NW20, almost black hair (3n), brown eyes, rosey lips.) It is much more sheer than my other fave LE Revlon lipgloss, Eggnog which was very opaque. Bejeweled muted my natural rosey color to give my lips a muted glossy look with cool lilac pink tinge. If you are a fan of glosses like Revlon Eggnog, MAC Fashion Scoop & Boy Bait - give this a try. I can't see any shimmer in the tube, but when I applied it I felt like I saw some shimmer, but not glitter bomb...I think it is just a glossy finish.