October 22, 2014 | 1427 users online

Primer/ Corrector - MAC - Prep + Prime Natural Radiance

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by JRhairandmakeupartist

I think this is a wonderful product ! It lubricates well and after application you get a nice glow. You don't need much product to apply it over the whole face. The make up really lasts longer! But i also find the product expensive and I find it unfortunate that the glow of the primer is disappears after the application of foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by mel33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved the old formula of prep and prime SPF 50 so when that was reformulated I decided to try this version. Big mistake! It felt greasy going on and my face was sparkly! Not a subtle shimmer, very VERY sparkly glitter all over my entire face. My concealer, which normally goes on flawlessly and never creases, looked cakey and creased big time! But worst of all: a couple hours later I was at work and my face started burning! I looked in the mirror and my face is red and splotchy and I'm starting to get little bumps!! This stuff is absolutely horrible! Thanks to this product my face is sparkly, cakey, red and blotchy and burninggg!!!! :-( I can't wait to get home and wash it off!!!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by Qintes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This was like putting Crisco with pink glitter on my face. My foundation looked horrible over this. I looked like I hadn't showered in a week...so greasy and gross.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2014 8:08:00 AM More reviews by davidgroyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I used to really love this primer, but recently was wondering why my foundation oxidising so terribly (becoming darker throughout the day), so I thought I would try stop using this primer, as primers are usually the biggest culprit for darkening foundation, and un fortunately this was the product doing so. The primer does give a beautiful glow to the skin, but a lot of foundations I have tried react badly to it, Max Factor PanStik being the worst, it literally goes about 2 shades darker, the Bobby Brown Foundation Stick doesn't react to badly, going about half a shade darker, Mac Studio Fix Fluid, being a disgusting foundation to start with doesn't seem to go any darker or worse with this primer. Maybe stick with Mac Foundations when using this primer. I would recommend something like the Smashbox primer instead.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 12:28:00 PM More reviews by titilayo12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I actually like this product. I also think I'm Addicted to using it lol. I really can't put my foundation on without it. It does make a difference with how my foundation goes on and even better when you wear it alone. Your face sorta just looks refreshed and Hydrated. It hasn't broken me out so I will def keep buying it. It is a little pricey but it will last you a very long time since you literally just need a pump for all over your face. If you guys want to see my foundation Routine
Here's my Youtube tutorial showing you the steps I take

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2014 10:05:00 PM More reviews by pulchritude55

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ignoring the reviews for this after one of the saleswomen at MAC put this under a foundation I bought it. First, I was extremely surprised at how amazing this primer made my skin look with my foundation. It added brilliance while thinning out the rather heavy and cakey foundation I was wearing at the time (MAC Pro-Longwear). I swore by this product, and even recommended it. I wore this every day for two weeks straight and got many compliments. And then...my entire face started breaking out. I didn't want to admit it was the primer and even checked with MAC that it was in fact "oil-free" and continued to use it. At this point, I was breaking out non-stop all over my face. Stopped the primer and my skin went back to normal.
I was very disappointed in this product and have to say it was a total waste of money. It felt greasy because it is -- It's like an oil slick with shimmer. I caution anyone not to buy this.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by kamilamik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This primer made a really good base for my makeup unfortunately it broke me out. It's really a shame, my makeup loved it but my skin hated it. Even after the first day I used it, I noticed little bumps on my cheeks, I didn't think much of it but after a week of using it more red bumps appeared. I suggest get a sample if possible, if it doesn't irritate your skin lucky you! Gah, such a shame and it was so expensive as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by KarlaKimbo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I am the first one to review and rave about this product! I first got my hands on it early January and has been my HG primer for months now. The girl at MAC showed me after I told her I had dry skin that would interfere with my makeup. She should me this, saying it was new and specifically for dry gals like me. I tried all the other primers on the market but they were all too drying for me (Benefit, Smashbox, Tarte, other MAC ones) But this after the first time I used was the best I have found. It kind of plumps the skin and doesn't dry at all, it gives the makeup a great base to cling on to, I don't touch up out as much with it and it helps lock in moisture in my skin through out the day. LOVE IT! Have repurchased and will repurchase again. Dry sensitive gals must try! :) Worth every penny!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No