Dior Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Glow 236 Satin Peach

on 11/1/2013 6:19:00 PM

This lip gloss was a present so I do not know the cost of this product. This lip gloss is really nice on and feels silky. It looks great too. However it does need reapplication as after the gloss wears off the glitter leaves my lips feeling very dry. If I put on too much though it clumps along where my lips meet in the middle and forms weird blobs...its kind of strange. Its also really sticky but then again it is a gloss and I have had quite a few awkward hair stuck to my lip gloss moments when wearing it out and about. I really do like how this product looks when perfected and I would totally restock :)

on 10/6/2013 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool

This has become my favourite lip gloss over the years.
I'm an NC35 and the colour Satin Peach matches very well with my complexion, looking very natural and giving an extra healthy look. This shade, even though it looked very light, managed to enhance my natural lip colour, which is already quite fair. I'm not a big fan of shimmery glosses but the shimmer in this one is so subtle that you barely appreciate it, just adds more glow, and once your lips are dry you can't see the shimmer stuck to your lips, like it happens with most shimmery lip glosses.
The formula is its strongest point: smooth, glossy and non-sticky! It has a very light feel to it, comfortable wear and if you have long hair, you don't have to be bothered with your hair sticking to it... something I hate about lip glosses is pressing my lips together and feeling they are stuck with glue. Lips feel hydrated for hours, but don't expect long durability, it's a lip gloss after all... My only complaint is the price.

Popular Lip Glosses