October 21, 2014 | 1585 users online

Lips - Sonia Kashuk - Velvety Matte Lip Crayon in Pinky Nude

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2014 2:46:00 PM More reviews by alarma

I bough this product based on the recommendation if Thebombshellsuite on YouTube. I love Vanessa's makeup and every product she likes I HAVE TO GET! I never was disappointed. I love this pencil because the texture is non drying but it's a true matte. It's a wearable nudy-rosy-peach. It reminds me a lot of a Nars pencil but the price is so much better! I live in Canada and unfortunately we do not have as many crazy discounts and coupons as us does. But if you want to purchase this pencil Target currently has a booklet at the front of the store with a 15% off any Sonia Kashuk product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i bought 2 of them, pinky nude and blossomy nude. while i love both colors, pinky nude is much more flattering on my pigmented lips. brightens my NC42 golden undertoned face more. the blossomy nude is more berry colored, pinky nude is straight up pink with a yellow base. the formula is wonderful, goes on buttery smooth, doesn't dry out my lips (hello nars matte velvet im talking to you!) and cant beat the price! at about $7.50 at target. hope she comes out with more colors!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

While I think these lip crayons in general are awesome (smooth, moisturizing, last a long time), this color just doesn't work for me. It's a bright, rosy pink, but instead of looking natural, it has this chalky look on me (for reference, light skin, auburn hair). However, since these crayons are amazing, I'd still encourage anyone with different coloring to try it out.