July 28, 2014 | 2070 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - Revolution Lipstick in Shame

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by DjangoDurango

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A higher quality dupe of my (previous?) go-to lipstick, Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Bordeaux. Literally the only difference (besides Shame's smoother application) is that Bordeaux has a more cream/matte finish. Love the tube, very pretty and feels substantional. It would be perfect if it came in a teardrop shape instead of the round stick. I have to apply it with a brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 1:29:00 AM More reviews by Sandylynwalker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For such a dark color, it's worth the splurge. I wear it over the Urban Decay lipliner in Ozone (clear) and it stays looking fresh and perfect for at least 2 hours without food or drink. It applies and wears like a dream, and doesn't dry the lips out at all. The packaging itself is heavy (not overly, just feels quality), understated, and gorgeous. I've tried Revlon's Black Cherry, which is supposed to be one of the most high-rated dark drugstore lipsticks, but it simply doesn't compare to this one as far as application, wear, packaging, etc. Must buy! And the other shades as well!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by MissAtomic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This lipstick is the absolute perfect shade I've been looking for. It's very versatile colour wise, if lightly applied, it can be a very intense berry colour and if applied a little more layed, it's a perfect dark and vampy shade. The application is a bit splotchy so I recommend using a brush to apply it. It's very good for long wear and has a lovely texture that doesn't dry out lips over time. Definitely a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2013 4:30:00 PM More reviews by kizzram

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

LOVE this shade. It's a beautiful berry colour that is perfect for Fall. The lipstick is very pigmented and the formula isn't overly drying, especially if you top it off with a gloss. Just beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this shade....picked up the last one at my store...cause i already own 6 others of the shades, now it completes my collection of these...i love all my colors and this one is so vamp and naughty! my second fav is firebomb, then bang, anarchy etc. if anyone cant get this one for some reason of sell outs...a wonderfull full dupe is : CARGO lipstick in NAPA......exact dupe..i have that too.. love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2013 6:43:00 PM More reviews by pandaspear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a little apprehensive about purchasing this after reading the review on Temptalia, but it was the exact shade I've been searching for and I've never had trouble with UD's lipsticks. Thankfully, I think Temptalia's review was a bit misguided, because this is a gorgeous, smooth-wearing lipstick. The color is absolutely perfect for fall/winter and suits my pale complexion perfectly. I didn't have any issues with the application, but my lips are always moisturized and exfoliated, so I couldn't comment on any flake-clinging issues. So far I am loving it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by SugarCelebi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Man, I love me a vampy lip in the fall/winter, and this is it! One of the MAs at Sephora had on this gorgeous shade, and upon asking what it was, she led me to this. The pigmentation is awesome, and it feels very smooth going on. I wouldn't call it moisturizing, but it definitely isn't drying. I would advise others to exfoliate prior to applying, as it does cling to flakes, but that's kind of a given. I was also a bit wary when I saw the bullet, because it has shimmer in it and I'm not really into shimmery lips (I have very full lips, so especially with bold colours it looks overwhelming), but it doesn't really translate onto the lips - it just adds dimension. It lasts fairly well, though I did need to touch up after heavy eating/drinking. I didn't experience any feathering.

Overall, this is probably one of my favourite lipsticks I've ever owned, and it's 100% worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 12:45:00 PM More reviews by MCourtneyy

I just received this lipstick from UD yesterday. I am glad I purchased despite Temptalia's negative review. The pigmentation is amazing. 1 swipe and I get full color. I was in disbelieve. I definitely want more of these. The color is a beautiful deep Red with a shine. It feels like a balm.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Jamieleaha

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased Manic and I absolutely love it. I use the lip pencil in the same shade, Manic, and together it is an amazing experience. Smooth, long lasting, and the color is phenomenal, I will defiantly be stopping in at sephora's for Lovelight and Native. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by frankiemac

Beautiful color, I am very fair and wear this to work as a stain (apply and then wipe most off. ) It lasts until lunch to reapply. Formula is very creamy and smooth, I wear this and Liar all the time, will definitely repurchase these lipsticks.