The Body Deli Liquid Vitamin Hydra-Mist

on 12/11/2014 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff has a charming smell, came in a foam cooler, and does what I bought it to do (set my makeup) but I certainly wouldn't buy it again unless I develop a careless attitude towards money. I get fabulous results on my face by spreading Neosporin all over it at night after washing it, and this spray simply isn't a necessity in my beauty routine (though I'll admit its a treat!).

The spray is very breezy, almost to where I have to spray several times before I feel its gotten on my face.

This product has to be refrigerated upon receiving

on 9/13/2014 8:22:00 PM

This mist has an atomizer which does a great job at dispensing a fine mist of product. The product smells very similar to the face mists by the same company. I use it to refresh my makeup and skin throughout the day. I cannot say that I have noticed any benefits as of yet, and honestly for the price tag I should. I will not repurchase this product because I do not think it delivers on all that it promises.

on 10/5/2013 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this spray. It has a special atomizer to create a very fine spray. A couple of spritzes will leave you bright and moist. I use it before products and again after makeup to set. If I need a little extra hydration during the day, I use it as needed.

Popular Treatments (Face)