Antipodes - Apostle Skin Brightening and Tone Correcting Serum

This serum is gorgeous. I usually have olive or light/medium complexion and it does brighten my skin. Though, just to note, I did not give this serum a 5 out of 5 simply for two reasons: 1) The price is really steep and may be hard to use persistently even when I really want to & 2) unfortunately for products like this, you really have to be persistent to ensure a more long-term effect.

Nonetheless, I really love this product. The colour is an interesting dark red wine but the smell is just so divine and enticing. The consistency is rather watery, and I find it works the best if I mix it with my routine face oil. This is because this serum can be absorbed too quickly on bare dry skin and I felt that 3 drops by itself could not cover my whole face and neck - again, I am onto the cost-effective factor here. Maybe this would be a good motivation for me to work hard and earn more money (and therefore spend more on this)?!?!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I am not blessed with happy skin and when it gets upset, which is often, it leaves months of pigmentation irrespective of whether or not I left the blemishes alone. I am so happy I came across this product because a) it's got gorgeous natural (some organic) ingredients in it and b) it works!!!

It smells fresh and fruity. It's a dark serum looking liquid that absorbs quickly into the skin without any irritation. My marks don't seem to form from the minor blemishes and the bigger ones take about half the time to fade. It has also seemed to have provided a new resilience and quality to my skin - the healthy parts looks healthy and glow!

Only downside is the price but when it's the only one I would be willing to put on my skin and it works, that's literally the price I gotta pay :p

I have switched to using a number of Antipodes products as a result of liking this product so much.

I have inherited ruddy cheeks from my mother and in the past had uneven colouring. This has definitely improved both.

This comes in a glass bottle 30 ml with an eye dropper making it hygienic. I use 4 drops morning and night and pat it over my face, neck and d├ęcolletage.

I am moving towards using more natural skincare so love that it is natural plus effective. I have already purchased my next bottle.