August 29, 2014 | 930 users online

Treatments (Face) - Antipodes - Apostle Skin Brightening and Tone Correcting Serum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by missmei

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I am not blessed with happy skin and when it gets upset, which is often, it leaves months of pigmentation irrespective of whether or not I left the blemishes alone. I am so happy I came across this product because a) it's got gorgeous natural (some organic) ingredients in it and b) it works!!!

It smells fresh and fruity. It's a dark serum looking liquid that absorbs quickly into the skin without any irritation. My marks don't seem to form from the minor blemishes and the bigger ones take about half the time to fade. It has also seemed to have provided a new resilience and quality to my skin - the healthy parts looks healthy and glow!

Only downside is the price but when it's the only one I would be willing to put on my skin and it works, that's literally the price I gotta pay :p

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by jonz

I have switched to using a number of Antipodes products as a result of liking this product so much.

I have inherited ruddy cheeks from my mother and in the past had uneven colouring. This has definitely improved both.

This comes in a glass bottle 30 ml with an eye dropper making it hygienic. I use 4 drops morning and night and pat it over my face, neck and d├ęcolletage.

I am moving towards using more natural skincare so love that it is natural plus effective. I have already purchased my next bottle.