September 1, 2014 | 2127 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by monka191

I absolutely hate Clinique products.
Two years ago, I have spent over 50 pounds, purchasing entire set of Anti Blemish Clinique, and those money were totally wasted.
The results I got were horrible: Red skin, pimples all over, dry skin.
Clinique products are quite harsh on skin, a lot of chemicals.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 8:15:00 PM More reviews by louloulemon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this on and off for many years. I've tried to look for other exfoliators but keep coming back to this one. Quite frankly, nothing beats it. Yes it's very gritty so you must use sparingly and gently but nothing will exfoliate better than this. And if there is something better, I want to know about it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2014 6:57:00 AM More reviews by honestopinions

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This scrub is like a cream so it is not too abrasive for a facial scrub. I find clinique just too much money though.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:40:00 PM More reviews by at77339

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this one for few years. Because I use either neem oil or salicylic face wash and both of them cause my skin dry and peel a little so I need this scrub to remove all the dead skin. My face does feel cool and smooth after using it. I only use this every 3/4 days unless the weather changes and causes my skin to act up then I have to adjust my regiment to keep my face clean or acne-city will come back. Overall this is a good scrub that I works for me. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by AllyDean

I found that this product did a great job at exfoliating my skin however it was way too harsh - it was like rubbing sand over my skin. I greatly enjoyed the effect at first and attributed the granules as necessary to do the job, however i found my skin to become irritated and dry over continued use.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/10/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Ernesha

I found this product too harsh for my skin- too many granules for my liking. Plus, I'm not a fan of the strong menthol scent. I found Clinique's 7 Day Scrub as a good substitute, as it's gentle, yet exfoliating.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Fuzzmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for years. Perfect exfoliator. I even use it for spot treatment. Packs a punch without being harsh. I have read reviews claiming that the "mentholly" aspect isn't good for your skin. However, I have sensitive skin and in 2+ years of weekly and sometimes daily use have had no problems.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by cathykl

I'm not sure why this is even popular. This was recommended to me by the Clinique SA when I went to buy the 7 Day Scrub, which was all sold out. She said it was "practically the same thing". I'd have to disagree with that statement after trying it out.

What a terrible mistake it was to buy this product. I have somewhat sensitive skin - and this just caused my skin to burn on contact and remain red for a good hour. It's also way too abrasive for my skin and felt like I was rubbing a pumice stone against my face. It is thick and very minty so I felt like I just slathered foot cream on my face. It was also hard to rinse off even though I used it in the shower. My face felt like it was on fire from the menthol. The 7 Day Scrub is much better, it leaves my skin and smooth, with no irritation and I very rarely use physical scrubs anyway so it lasted me a long time.

This scrub is still sitting in my bathroom, occasionally I will use it on my body but I don't want to irritate my facial skin with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by shabashi

I love this
it< a little pricey..compare to other scrubs but sooooooo worth it
Itjust dab a small amount
superrrrrrr refreshing my face feels renewed all the time.I will never switch scrubs...I make sure to always have two to not run run out
I use this with bragg apple cider vinegar as a toner...and all my acne as well as scars!!! are faiding....and trust me I tried everything!
remember changing your diet is a huge contributor for acne...hope this helps.....what a product

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

ouch! this face scrub is very abrasive and causes my skin to go bright red! very strong sent (menthol) and really harsh granules! not my favorite Clinique product!