April 16, 2014 | 1275 users online

Styling Products - Alterna - Texturizing gel

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2007 7:10:00 AM More reviews by BeatriceKiddo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really didn't know how to use it once I got it, but just a few weeks ago I tried it on my dry hair. I like the seperated look, compared to dry and straw-like so I gave it a try. It quenched, shined, and gave me that look I like without making my hair crunchy. This isn't a gel... or what I think gel is, it's more like a cream. It doesn't have a smell, which I thought was really weird, but just the same, it's a wonderful product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2001 9:36:00 PM More reviews by SherryL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great creamy texturizer meant for curly hair! It smells nice and has a great texture. Lacks a bit in the hold department, but curls are always left shiny and healthy looking!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2001 3:05:00 PM More reviews by BethInAlaska

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This worked ok but was very strongly scented and made me break out BAD with hives. Too much fragrance for a hair product. I prefer to wear my own fragrance and while I like a pleasantly scented hair product I don't want to smell it all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2001 2:23:00 PM More reviews by smashbox_diva

Nice gel. Enchances curls and leaves hair with a nice hold.