October 20, 2014 | 1014 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Repair C

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 1:58:00 PM More reviews by memorial99

I've been using this for over a year now and I must say I can't live without it! This is the only product that has cured my acne! I've had adult acne for maybe 10 years and nothing would work. Prescription products will dry out my skin too much, turning it red. Over the counter stuff just didn't work. I eventually got use to the fact that I always have at least one pimple (if I'm lucky) on my face every day. Then I started using the Repair C. At first, I felt it didn't do much, but since the product is so expensive, I kept using it. By the time I finished, I felt my skin was improving, so I bought another bottle. One year later, my skin is now clear! Other than keeping my skin clear, I felt it doesn't do anything else. I still have acne scars that i'm now trying to get rid of, but the Repair C is a keeper if it keeps my skin forever clear.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2014 7:13:00 AM More reviews by fayechan

I got two 15 ml bottles off sasa really cheap, so i can't really complain about the price too much. The issue with this is that I haven't really seen a marked difference with skin tone after using it. Its fairly moisturizing but you can get that with a lot of other reasonably priced products (clarins facial oils for example). I am fairly convinced that the petera is some sort of marketing ploy, a product is much more convincing if it has some sort of story or heritage doesnt it? Sk2 uses the story of the old sake brewers, BB cream was developed be some doctor for recovering patients and snail cream has some farmers in Argentina responsible for the concept.

Glycerin is cheap and hyaluronic acid can be found in a lot of other products. If its hyaluronic acid that your looking for, hada labo and juju cosmetics offer a range of products that offer you just that for a fraction of the price.

To be fair SK2 does produce really good eye cream, both the wrinkle specialist and the repair gel are amazing for people with dry/mature skin. This product however was meh.... so not something i recommend or repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by beardpapa

I have been using this for a few days now. I don't really have too many problems with my skin save for the fact that I have a few white patches on my face (uneven skin tone).

It hasn't done anything for those patches (though I highly doubt any product can) but I will say this: my skin has become ridiculously soft to the touch !!

I am also using SK II Whitening Spots Dermdefinition and a Shiseido Emulsion cream on top of this. I wash and tone my face with Shiseido's Skincare line. I guess I will give it a month to see how well this product works. No complaints so far, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Jaded81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you purchase this serum, you can skip the Facial Treatment Essence because it contains exactly the same ingredients but with a higher concentration of Pitera and has the added bonus of Glycerin and Sodium Hyaluronate, which makes it incredibly hydrating.

Facial Treatment Essence:

Repair C:
Galactomyces Ferment Filtrate (Pitera), Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Sodium Benzoate

Apply this before going to bed and you will wake up to soft, hydrated, glowing and brighter skin! Literally! While daily application would be ideal, using this 3-4 times a week is enough to maintain the results. I also love how unlike many other serums, this does not contain silicones but still glides on like a dream.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Womanity

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this serum for 6 moths or so, and I can see the results of shrinking pore and clear skin which look more healthy but doesn't make your face look pale or whitening your skin but it will give a look of healthiness if you know what I meant. I always stock up this repair c because it sometime run our of stock. It worth it, just one dropped goes a long way whole your face.

This repair C should be used after Clear Lotion and Facial Essence. Perfect !

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2013 12:31:00 PM More reviews by regenton

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Meh. I've used it for about 2 months and it hasn't done anything noticeable for my skin. And at the crazy price I paid for it, that's disappointing! Also don't like that it feels like a hair serum - and the ingredients list shows it has some if the same ingredients as my hair serum as well... Won't repurchase. This was my first product from the SKII range & I'm disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by porcaq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Excellent product for dry skin like mine. No fragrance, absorbs well, can be used around the eyes, and keeps my skin well-hydrated all day. I used to have dry flakes on my cheeks easily (even when using other hydrating serums; am in aircon environment during the day time), but adding this to my daytime routine has solved this problem.

Only gripe is this is really expensive, even at the duty-free stores!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by monvai

I bought this on account of the reviews here and I'm not dissapointed. I look more radiant in the mornings, and skin is clearer. I use it together with the SKII Clear Lotion and Stempower Moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2012 7:07:00 PM More reviews by MaggieN

Have been using this product everyday for 1.5 week. After cleansing my face, I use a toner and this serum. My face is more hydrated and looks brighter. I don't wear makeup everyday anymore except for some concealer since I still get some spot and acne, my face appear more radiant so I actually like my face without makeup. This serum is really expensive at $160, I use less than a full pump each time. Does anyone knows how long this last.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by ukchu

Love love love it!!! Use it just under two weeks now, skin smooth, look nicer and softer. Love the silky texture when you applying it on after the ft essence! Great product!!!!