October 21, 2014 | 2000 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Total Moisture Healthy Hand & Nail

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad they brought this back! This is my holy grail hand lotion. Perfect in every way. It also makes a really good leave-in hair conditioner. Have frizzy flyaways? Rub some of this on your hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

I think I have found my HG hand cream. I recently read an interview with a dermatologist who recommended products with Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) for dry, brittle, peeling and splitting nails (a perfect description of my nails) so I went to the drugstore in search of a hand and nail lotion with AHA and found this one by Vaseline. I am so happy to report that yes, it does make a noticeable difference - after only one week of using this on my hands a couple of times a day, every day, my nails are in much better shape than they were before. AHA works! I really like this lotion - it's not greasy, it sinks into my skin very well and keeps my hands and cuticles moisturized for hours. Just one caveat - since AHA makes your skin more vulnerable to sunburn, I make sure to apply a sunscreen with at least a 15 SPG whenever I go outside (if it were spring or summer, it would be a minimum of 30 SPF).