November 23, 2014 | 1086 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Total Moisture Healthy Hand & Nail

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by JuliaDominick

I've been re-purchasing this off and on for over 10 years, so that says something. It's nice for so many reasons - the AHAs really help with dry skin and overgrown cuticles, it's light and quick-absorbing, and I love the fragrance. However, I have to apply it sparingly or it pills up on me. My tip: only apply it after washing hands -once! - and it's perfect. If you over-apply, it starts to film over and peel off in a very unattractive residue.

Don't let this deter you. This is a very nice product at a very reasonable price!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2014 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Dolly94

Love this cream!!!!!! No words other than just love

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2014 5:12:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm so glad they brought this back! This is my holy grail hand lotion. Perfect in every way. It also makes a really good leave-in hair conditioner. Have frizzy flyaways? Rub some of this on your hair.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by tabloid

I think I have found my HG hand cream. I recently read an interview with a dermatologist who recommended products with Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) for dry, brittle, peeling and splitting nails (a perfect description of my nails) so I went to the drugstore in search of a hand and nail lotion with AHA and found this one by Vaseline. I am so happy to report that yes, it does make a noticeable difference - after only one week of using this on my hands a couple of times a day, every day, my nails are in much better shape than they were before. AHA works! I really like this lotion - it's not greasy, it sinks into my skin very well and keeps my hands and cuticles moisturized for hours. Just one caveat - since AHA makes your skin more vulnerable to sunburn, I make sure to apply a sunscreen with at least a 15 SPG whenever I go outside (if it were spring or summer, it would be a minimum of 30 SPF).