April 20, 2014 | 1705 users online

Foundations - MAC - Studio Fix

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by Sandy1213

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanna love Mac I do, but I can't! It never fails if I use this foundation my face is going to break out. With like cystic acne! It's horrible. I've tried it 3x and I was like ok I'm sure it this that's breaking me out. It gives great great coverage but not worth all the pimples! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2014 7:52:00 PM More reviews by yungerin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

What I liked about this foundation was the coverage and color match...I have so many acne scars, acne, and dark circles, this foundation covered it perfectly. It's not very cake-y, so that shouldn't be of concern. The color fit me perfectly and they have so many shades! one of the downfalls of this foundation, I have oily skin. It does not last without using a primer. (I now use the MAC oil free primer with this product, works 100% better!) additionally, it will make you break out if you're not following a good skin care regimen with this product. Don't leave it on all day, but it probably won't last that long anyway.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/12/2014 4:32:00 AM More reviews by jaraloo

Horrible! with just one use, it made me break out. Too oily too. Terrible chemical-like smell. And too expensive!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2013 4:20:00 AM More reviews by Desmetval

I get the worst breakouts when I use my MAC foundation.
Normally I only wear this when I go out, because it has a really good coverage. And when I go home, I really clean my face so there is no residu.

But for everyday wear, this is just too much for my skin. It suffocates my skin, my pores get clogged and I get terrible blackheads and breakouts.

I do have a sensitive skin when it comes to foundations, so if you tend to break out, I wouldn't recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorry...MAC.. I HAVE TRIED SOO MANY TIMES TO LOVE MAC BUT IT OXIDEZES AND TURNS ME ORANGE!... I KNOW PEOPLE LOVE MAC BUT I AM SUPER OILY!! AND CANT WEAR IT.. IT DOESNT LAST. I KNW PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT BREAK OUTS, BUT I DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO BREAK OUT CUZ I WAS SUPER OILY AFTER COUPLE OF HOURS,,.

SORRY LADIES WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN.
FOLLOW ME YOUTUBE-FEARLESS FEMME

rated 2 of 5 on 10/2/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by TamaraD87

This foundation used to be my favorite when I was younger, but lately i'm finding that it really dries out my skin and really accentuates my pores. I use NW20 for my fair skin and I find that it looks a bit orange, especially at the end of the day. It would be great for oilier skin, and maybe if you are concerned about the orange, ask the girls at the counter to match you up with a shade from the NC range, for example NC18, these are the more yellow undertones.