MAC Studio Fix

2.6

It gave me cystic acne. An evil product for your skin! Stay away from it.

on 3/13/2015 4:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like the coverage this foundation gives me I went through a long period where it was something I just wore for a night out but then got into the habit of wearing it all the time. For ages I really liked it up because it was so thick on my skin it started to break me out and even gave me dry skin which is something I don't get often at all.

on 3/11/2015 11:47:00 AM

This has been my go too foundation for over 3 years now. After trying Armani silk foundation and many more this is still my favourite. The coverage is medium/Full and the texture is a rather thick liquid. This product comes in a range of colours, which Mac do support most skin tones anyway. In most of their products. I use this on a night out and for a light coverage just use a little with my daily moisturiser. It stays on all day and sometimes all night if I can't be bothered to take it off when I'm back from a night out! Lol.
I have seen some people and reviews saying that this foundatikn causes breakouts but they still love it. I would recommend still using it over a period of 2 months or so, because whatever product you use which is new to your skin is going to try and adapt to it. It's non greasy, brilliant coverage and the smell is decent. The only concern I have is for the price you don't get much product at all. One bottle lasts me a month or so, so I'm spending 22 pound every month alone on foundation. I guess you get what you pay for! I definetly reccomend this foundation and if you don't like try armani illuminious silk.

on 1/15/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have very oily & sensitive - acne prone skin. Struggle w/cystic acne. That I'm currently on meds for because it is so severe. And battled for "YEARS" trying find make that covered my multi breakouts at any given time. I use Cetephil purple oil control moisturizer-️Angel Veil Primer by NYX- my SPLURGE is MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation, it's a build-able one, best one they have for Oily skin & long wearing. And I use physician correct RX concealer/coverup & RIMMEL STAY MATTE as my SETTING/FINISHING POWDER, I literally never have to dab or blot my make-up. This STAY MATTE BY RIMMEL IS A 10

on 12/22/2014 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Firstly the MAC makeup artist helped me find the wrong shade for my skin tone. She said I am an NC50 which I later discovered is too dark for me. Anyway I bought it and it oxidised on me very badly, its too heavy for everyday use and it made me break out. I also did not like the fact that I have to buy the pump. Like seriously, why not just include the pump with the foundation.Not a good foundation if you have oily skin. On the positive side it has good coverage but that's just about it.

on 7/24/2014 1:54:00 AM

I absolutely love love love the coverage this foundation gives me. It gives me a matte finish, the color fits me well, and i love the texture. It might feel a little too thick at times but it stays on all day so i cant really complain! This stuff is amazing. Definitely my favorite foundation thus far

on 7/17/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is good in terms of coverage.. It kinda his the scars, blemishes & discoloration ard my mouth area.. It gives a semi matte finish to me.. It does last long but due to humid weather I found my skin to be shiny on the t-zone area.. When i open it, its gives a funny, paint like smell but the smell will go away after buffing around the face.. I used this foundation during occasion only as its too thick for everyday make up. It came without a dispenser so its annoying when you get too much product and its wasted just like that.. To me it is pricey cost abt $51 for a bottle..

on 6/4/2014 3:12:00 PM

I went into Belk to get a color match done and was thinking about buying the product. The lady there applied it all over my face, which I like because most only do a small area. I told her I wasn't sure about buying it that day because I wanted to wear it first. She made me up some samples to take home. She had applied the pore minimizer as well as primer and by the time I got out to the car, my pores were huge and looked awful. Ill pass on MAC makeup.

on 3/14/2014 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I wanna love Mac I do, but I can't! It never fails if I use this foundation my face is going to break out. With like cystic acne! It's horrible. I've tried it 3x and I was like ok I'm sure it this that's breaking me out. It gives great great coverage but not worth all the pimples! :(

on 2/25/2014 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

What I liked about this foundation was the coverage and color match...I have so many acne scars, acne, and dark circles, this foundation covered it perfectly. It's not very cake-y, so that shouldn't be of concern. The color fit me perfectly and they have so many shades! one of the downfalls of this foundation, I have oily skin. It does not last without using a primer. (I now use the MAC oil free primer with this product, works 100% better!) additionally, it will make you break out if you're not following a good skin care regimen with this product. Don't leave it on all day, but it probably won't last that long anyway.