MAC Studio Fix

2.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This foundation is my recent obsession as it can be a light weight foundation for just a little coverage or can be buildable to give full coverage without looking cakey. I have very fair skin and it is hard for me to find a foundation to match my skin tone but this one matched perfectly. I would highly recommend it.

Really like this product,its a good price for high end foundation,it feels lovely and moisturising on skin,doesn't dry out my already dry old before their years under eyes,my only complaint is the coverage...nice at first but doesn't last at all,the only consolation is when used along side Mac studio powder plus foundation to set its lovely.this however does make it expensive initially but you wouldn't have to buy powder that often if you only using it to set and for touch ups,word of warning the powder plus foundation is a lot lighter than the liquid in same shade, I have got liquid nw13 and powder nw18 and its perfect combo.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Ok Ok when applied, this is really skin perfecting and wears beautifully. It is the aftermath that concerns me. Every time I've worn this I've suffered from a massive breakout including painful cysts the day after. I have read that MAC uses a lot of harmful chemicals in their foundation formulations. I cannot speak to the scientific basis for such claims but can say that all MAC foundations cause me serious skin problems. While each person's skin is different, I'd say beware if you have sensitive, acne-prone skin.

Weirdly enough, my skin loved their blushes (???). What's a girl to do?!

It gave me cystic acne. An evil product for your skin! Stay away from it.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like the coverage this foundation gives me I went through a long period where it was something I just wore for a night out but then got into the habit of wearing it all the time. For ages I really liked it up because it was so thick on my skin it started to break me out and even gave me dry skin which is something I don't get often at all.

This has been my go too foundation for over 3 years now. After trying Armani silk foundation and many more this is still my favourite. The coverage is medium/Full and the texture is a rather thick liquid. This product comes in a range of colours, which Mac do support most skin tones anyway. In most of their products. I use this on a night out and for a light coverage just use a little with my daily moisturiser. It stays on all day and sometimes all night if I can't be bothered to take it off when I'm back from a night out! Lol.
I have seen some people and reviews saying that this foundatikn causes breakouts but they still love it. I would recommend still using it over a period of 2 months or so, because whatever product you use which is new to your skin is going to try and adapt to it. It's non greasy, brilliant coverage and the smell is decent. The only concern I have is for the price you don't get much product at all. One bottle lasts me a month or so, so I'm spending 22 pound every month alone on foundation. I guess you get what you pay for! I definetly reccomend this foundation and if you don't like try armani illuminious silk.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have very oily & sensitive - acne prone skin. Struggle w/cystic acne. That I'm currently on meds for because it is so severe. And battled for "YEARS" trying find make that covered my multi breakouts at any given time. I use Cetephil purple oil control moisturizer-️Angel Veil Primer by NYX- my SPLURGE is MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation, it's a build-able one, best one they have for Oily skin & long wearing. And I use physician correct RX concealer/coverup & RIMMEL STAY MATTE as my SETTING/FINISHING POWDER, I literally never have to dab or blot my make-up. This STAY MATTE BY RIMMEL IS A 10

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Firstly the MAC makeup artist helped me find the wrong shade for my skin tone. She said I am an NC50 which I later discovered is too dark for me. Anyway I bought it and it oxidised on me very badly, its too heavy for everyday use and it made me break out. I also did not like the fact that I have to buy the pump. Like seriously, why not just include the pump with the foundation.Not a good foundation if you have oily skin. On the positive side it has good coverage but that's just about it.

I absolutely love love love the coverage this foundation gives me. It gives me a matte finish, the color fits me well, and i love the texture. It might feel a little too thick at times but it stays on all day so i cant really complain! This stuff is amazing. Definitely my favorite foundation thus far

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is good in terms of coverage.. It kinda his the scars, blemishes & discoloration ard my mouth area.. It gives a semi matte finish to me.. It does last long but due to humid weather I found my skin to be shiny on the t-zone area.. When i open it, its gives a funny, paint like smell but the smell will go away after buffing around the face.. I used this foundation during occasion only as its too thick for everyday make up. It came without a dispenser so its annoying when you get too much product and its wasted just like that.. To me it is pricey cost abt $51 for a bottle..