MAC Studio Fix

2.6

on 1/15/2015 9:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have very oily & sensitive - acne prone skin. Struggle w/cystic acne. That I'm currently on meds for because it is so severe. And battled for "YEARS" trying find make that covered my multi breakouts at any given time. I use Cetephil purple oil control moisturizer-️Angel Veil Primer by NYX- my SPLURGE is MAC Studio Fix Liquid Foundation, it's a build-able one, best one they have for Oily skin & long wearing. And I use physician correct RX concealer/coverup & RIMMEL STAY MATTE as my SETTING/FINISHING POWDER, I literally never have to dab or blot my make-up. This STAY MATTE BY RIMMEL IS A 10

on 12/22/2014 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Firstly the MAC makeup artist helped me find the wrong shade for my skin tone. She said I am an NC50 which I later discovered is too dark for me. Anyway I bought it and it oxidised on me very badly, its too heavy for everyday use and it made me break out. I also did not like the fact that I have to buy the pump. Like seriously, why not just include the pump with the foundation.Not a good foundation if you have oily skin. On the positive side it has good coverage but that's just about it.

on 7/24/2014 1:54:00 AM

I absolutely love love love the coverage this foundation gives me. It gives me a matte finish, the color fits me well, and i love the texture. It might feel a little too thick at times but it stays on all day so i cant really complain! This stuff is amazing. Definitely my favorite foundation thus far

on 7/17/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This foundation is good in terms of coverage.. It kinda his the scars, blemishes & discoloration ard my mouth area.. It gives a semi matte finish to me.. It does last long but due to humid weather I found my skin to be shiny on the t-zone area.. When i open it, its gives a funny, paint like smell but the smell will go away after buffing around the face.. I used this foundation during occasion only as its too thick for everyday make up. It came without a dispenser so its annoying when you get too much product and its wasted just like that.. To me it is pricey cost abt $51 for a bottle..

on 6/4/2014 3:12:00 PM

I went into Belk to get a color match done and was thinking about buying the product. The lady there applied it all over my face, which I like because most only do a small area. I told her I wasn't sure about buying it that day because I wanted to wear it first. She made me up some samples to take home. She had applied the pore minimizer as well as primer and by the time I got out to the car, my pores were huge and looked awful. Ill pass on MAC makeup.

on 3/14/2014 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I wanna love Mac I do, but I can't! It never fails if I use this foundation my face is going to break out. With like cystic acne! It's horrible. I've tried it 3x and I was like ok I'm sure it this that's breaking me out. It gives great great coverage but not worth all the pimples! :(

on 2/25/2014 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

What I liked about this foundation was the coverage and color match...I have so many acne scars, acne, and dark circles, this foundation covered it perfectly. It's not very cake-y, so that shouldn't be of concern. The color fit me perfectly and they have so many shades! one of the downfalls of this foundation, I have oily skin. It does not last without using a primer. (I now use the MAC oil free primer with this product, works 100% better!) additionally, it will make you break out if you're not following a good skin care regimen with this product. Don't leave it on all day, but it probably won't last that long anyway.

on 1/12/2014 4:32:00 AM

Horrible! with just one use, it made me break out. Too oily too. Terrible chemical-like smell. And too expensive!

on 12/3/2013 4:20:00 AM

I get the worst breakouts when I use my MAC foundation.
Normally I only wear this when I go out, because it has a really good coverage. And when I go home, I really clean my face so there is no residu.

But for everyday wear, this is just too much for my skin. It suffocates my skin, my pores get clogged and I get terrible blackheads and breakouts.

I do have a sensitive skin when it comes to foundations, so if you tend to break out, I wouldn't recommend this.

on 10/23/2013 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Sorry...MAC.. I HAVE TRIED SOO MANY TIMES TO LOVE MAC BUT IT OXIDEZES AND TURNS ME ORANGE!... I KNOW PEOPLE LOVE MAC BUT I AM SUPER OILY!! AND CANT WEAR IT.. IT DOESNT LAST. I KNW PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT BREAK OUTS, BUT I DIDNT GET A CHANCE TO BREAK OUT CUZ I WAS SUPER OILY AFTER COUPLE OF HOURS,,.

SORRY LADIES WOULD NOT BUY AGAIN.
FOLLOW ME YOUTUBE-FEARLESS FEMME