Dermasil Oil free night moisturizer

3.0

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Unlike the MUA'er before me, I have had excellent results from this cream. I was skeptical, yes, but I have been using the DOLLAR TREE (yes Dollar Tree) Dermasil for body for years. My daughter and I practically hoard it because it is so perfect for sensitive skin..anyway, I got hold of the facial cream and I am in love with it. I wasn't expecting it to plump up wrinkles or work any magic, I only have two criteria for face creams 1) they do not break me out 2) they keep me moisturizered overnight. This does both and my skin looks plump and healthy when I wake up. WIN, WIN....you must try it if you can and if your Dollar Tree isn't carrying this product, see if the manager will order in some for you or call around. It's worth 10 times what I paid for it and it beats all of the expensive creams I have ever tried HANDS DOWN....I have the day cream I just haven't worn it under makeup yet...will get back with you on that one..just try it!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Another Dermasil product that's of no use to me. I bought this with the daily retinol cream and of the two, this is the one that burns my skin and turns it red. The flush goes away after a few minutes, but the tight, dry feeling doesn't. This being the exact opposite feeling I'm looking for in a moisturizer, I'm throwing this out. Labeld "Oil Free night moisturizer with Vitamin A & E". Worse than useless, sadly.