July 31, 2014 | 1619 users online

Lips - L'Oreal - Color Riche Balm #219 Plush Plum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great shade, good for those who want to rock the plum lips without going full on with the intensity. Creamy texture, waxy taste, no odd scent. Leaves a shiny finish like most balms.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2014 12:49:00 AM More reviews by elsamarie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm in a tinted lip balm phase lately so I've been comparing a few. This is as close to the perfect texture that I've found. I can use a quick swipe for moisture, but I can build up color, too. The color is gorgeous and goes well with my plum pigmented lips. It adds sheer berry/plum color and shine and looks great. Maybe a bit more shine than I'd like and it could stand to last a little longer. After eating and drinking it was gone, but my lips still felt moisturized. That's if I'm going to be very nitpicky. It's really a good lip balm. It's a great color if you have pigmented lips. Your lips but better - with shine. I can see myself using this a lot this summer and would happily repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 7:00:00 AM More reviews by lndtng

Since buying this a little over a month ago, I've basically ditched all my lip balms. I naturally have quite uneven pigmented lips, where it looks as though I have an oddly done lipliner happening, but this product evens it out better than any other tinted lipbalm or lipstick I've ever used. When eating or drinking, the balm comes off in a more natural and even way. And even so, the balm leaves a little stain on the lips, giving some colour when removed. I'm sad they don't have this in Australia..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by MrMontyBurns

Beautiful color, and the most pigmented I've found in this line. But like the others, it has a strong sunscreen taste I just can't get past.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Angelique79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Do you want a lip color you can just swipe on and go? This is one of them. The formula itself is easy glide and is true to its name BALM, it is indeed moisturizing but it's also glossy. I haven't noticed feathering and staying power is actually pretty strong. When the balm and glossy texture wear off I still seem to have a bit of color left on my lips.

This particular shade in Plush Plum is interesting. One swipe or careful dab of it on the mouth leaves you with a nice hint of color that is quite natural looking for daytime plus the added benefit of soft moisturized lips. Swipe this full strength on your mouth and you've got a deeper plum berry shade and its as if you've applied gloss over it, which is beautiful when you're heading out for the evening. I enjoy it...I've got two different looks in one lipstick and it's not annoying to apply nor do I feel like I need to adjust it or play with it once I've put on a layer or two.

Which is also why this lipstick is almost ten dollars. Worth it? It might be as I'm curious about the other colors now.