December 20, 2014 | 910 users online

Conditioner - Got 2 Be - Oil-licious Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Lvdrew319

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay - just a history on my hair.
My hair is thick, board straight, and very fine. It's about the middle of my back because i just recently cut it, but for the past 5 years it was just at the bottom of my bum.
My hair is healthy bc i don't color/heat it or put harmful products on it.

Now. I used this because I met a woman with hair longer than mine at the time, we were swapping hair secrets because we b, and she raved about this for weeks. I gave in.

I wasn't impressed. Felt like it didn't condition, almost as if it was drying.
Anyhow I put it away in my truck with my emergency toiletries and I didn't want to waste it.

Well i went to my boyfriends for a couple weeks this summer and I needed it because I forgot mine and literally just had enough gas for the trip.

RESIDUE, RESIDUE, RESIDUE.
I could literally see more residue in my hair brush from this than hair. I couldn't tell the color of my hair in the brush because there was so much. The shimmery stuff does not come out. Made my hair difficult to brush, and the formula was runny. I wanted to like it but I guess this just isn't for people with no hair volume lol. I've tried a lot of hair products and honestly suave conditioner is better than this.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/17/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by beautynewbielbc

This product did not work for me. I found it drying, I think it may have been the protein in it. I also thought it left a very waxy residue which was not only apparent from my hair, but also the strange ring I got around my shower! The smell is a little musky. Not as fresh as I usually prefer. I would not repurchase this. It was too waxy to use the leftover product to shave my legs even so I tossed it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by portalhop

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was so impressed with the Oil-licious Styling Oil that when I saw that Got 2b made a shampoo and conditioner in the same line, I had to try them. My hair is long (almost mid back), thick, and frizzy. I was actually afraid that the conditioner (coupled with all of the other oil-licious products) would weigh my hair down too much, but it doesn't. It leaves my hair soft and noticeable less frizzy. It's not a creamy/smooth conditioner like you might be used too. It looks like it should feel gritty like mushed up baby food actually, but it's amazing. I'm very pleased with this trio of products.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Holagirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this product and i would totally repurchase it again it makes my hair really soft,and also it de-tangles my hair very well since my hair is very frizzy and the first time i tried it i couldn't believe the results of how solf and shiny my hair was and im in luv the smell of it too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 10:52:00 AM More reviews by goddessofthegalaxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This conditioner is not only eye candy, but it does a great job if fighting frizz! The gold glitter in the conditioner is to die for! So adorable! You can only see the sparkles in the sun on your hair but its beautiful. It made my coarse hair really soft and manageable. I love this stuff so much I hunted it down at 7 different store until I found it. It's wonderful!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Maebe85

I was not a fan if this at all. It made my hair feel incredibly dry and brittle and it was so watery I had to use a ton on my long thick hair. Would not buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by cleanerchic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great product! My hair really does well with the shampoo and conditioner. Highly recommend for dry, frizzy hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2013 5:13:00 PM More reviews by rynamyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Gave this a try as I looooved the old Got2Be shampoo & conditioners, but I haven't seen them in years (guess they're discontinued). I really like the smell of this conditioner & it feels nice going on. I haven't noticed much difference in my hair so far but will continue using it & see what happens.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by TristaJean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! It's hard to get used to at first because it doesn't lather like a normal conditioner. It left my dyed blonde hair bright, radiant, and frizz free as well as soft. I love the packaging and think it's adorable. I took off a lippy because I'm not a fan of the smell, but it's not overbearing. The shine it gives my hair is unreal. Will re-buy and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by roxursoxoff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I seen this shampoo and conditioner at Walmart and I usually stick to my brand that I buy at the beauty supply store, but I'll be honest, I judged a book by its cover and bought this on a whim becausee it caught my eye. I have super fluffy (not curly or frizzy) unruly hair that I straighten daily and while I've mastered straightening my hair it tends to still be pretty umm voluminous I'll say, after straightening for a day or so after washing and I hate that....The first time using this stuff, I knew I was in love! I didn't even blow dry that night and air drying usually makes my hair frizz bad but all my hair stuck together in a nice manageable wave after it had dried! My hair seemed super shiny and healthy feeling and straightening my hair after washing it with Oil-licious was breeze, it stayed shiny and sleek-no frizz, no kink just smooth and lovely. My only con on this product would be that it is really runny and comes out of the bottle quick, and I've lost a bit down the drain one or twice because of this but overall I really cant get over how good this brand worked! It wasn't too expensive at around $6 a bottle which was a plus...I'll definitely be buying Oil-licious shampoo and conditioner and leaving my beauty store brand behind for a while