November 28, 2014 | 873 users online

Fragrances - Guerlain - Idylle eau Sublime

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 9:02:00 AM More reviews by kukundrela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wonderfull

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by stls

Admittedly I'm not a big fan of light florals but they have the chance to work if containing a soft musky base. This does.

I'm sorry for waxing lyrical but to understand what Idylle Eau Sublime smells like to me imagine having a walk in an orchard full of ripe peaches, holding a large bouquet of dewy pink roses while the early morning breeze carries the scent of jasmine buds that bloom not too close.

I find it juicy, cool, delicate, silky and dewy. The musky base is still rosy and fruity.

This flanker of Idylle has very minimal similarities to the original - if not next to none - and would fit better to the Acqua Allegoria line. I agree that it could even be a lighthearted flanker of Tresor, in fact this is what I expected Tresor In Love to smell like.

Sillage is soft and longevity is moderate. I enjoy it very much but still I'm not a ''rose person'' so I wouldn't repurchase.