July 26, 2014 | 938 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Pink Lemonade Lipsmacker

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Pay17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the smell of this lip gloss. It not to heavy and it helps me when I have a cold or during the cold winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Josie_A

I like Lip Smackers, especially bubble gum and root beer. Unfortunately, after about a week of using this one I started getting a horrible reaction on my lips, like a chemical burn. I don't know if it's because of the lemon flavor or some other ingredient. I've had this reaction to other lip products, so I may just have an allergy, but I saw another review of this product a few pages back that said same thing.

This doesn't really smell like pink lemonade. The consistency and shine are good, as with all the Lip Smackers I have tried. The packaging is cute, and looks cheap in a good way, imo. The color wears off the label but I've never had one break on me.

These are cheap, although not $1 cheap, and they last a good 2-3 weeks with heavy use and a lot longer if used sparingly.

I won't buy again and have to throw mine away because of the burning, peeling, painful reaction I'm experiencing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have used lip balms from high end and low end brands, from Fresh's overpriced $22 balm to Nivea's Kiss of Moisture for $1.29 and I swear, these lipsmackers are still the best lip balms out there. It is funny to go back to them now, as an adult, since it was one of the first "makeup" products I was allowed to use as a child, but if it's good, it's good! Pink lemonade moisturizes really well, has a nice slightly pink sheer color and tastes delicious - exactly like its namesake. Plus the tubes last forever, and don't dry out. For $1.74, lipsmackers really can't be beat for giving soft, moisturized, pretty lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by analki4

Pink lemonade is a light pink, feels great on the lips, and smells like pink lemonade to me. One of my favorite lip smackers.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by danceinthedark4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

As far as I'm concerned, the pink lemonade lip smacker is one of the weaker ones, it gives a nice gloss like the rest, but the smell only barely smells like lemonade, it doesn't really smell even a little sweet, just kind of like, a waxy lemon. Not really the scent you're going for when you want to smell like pink lemonade!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells like real lemonade. It moisturizes my lips well and I love that it comes in a stick form (I am so tired of gross applicators which is partly what brought me back to Lip Smackers in the first place). It's a light pink colour and on my lips I feel it is very natural, just like a balm.

4g for $2.99 at Shoppers - Great price. I love that there are so many different scents to try, the price is great, and the tubes are small enough so that I can use them up relatively quickly and try something new lol. This and Dr. Pepper are my favourites so far. I'm still on the look out for Coca-Cola in Toronto.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Ladies they make this in a slant tube now! I may never grow up lol;)

I wear clear glosses a lot, always looking for one I like to use alone or over a ls. This is great but again, I have not tried it in stick formula, only the slant tip. It tastes/smells like Lemon Head candy, great shine and lasting ability. Makes me smile when I take it out of my purse! My little niece loves this one too, and I got them bogo on the bonne belle site.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a cute pink color and has a wonderful sweet and slightly sour taste. I've never been fond of citrus-y scents but I really like this one, it's not my favorite but one of the better ones. Plus, it's super moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just perfect. I bought a bunch of lip smackers a while back and I've been slowly going through all of them. I think this one is easily my favourite. I love wearing it as a base under my lipstick, because those tend to dry my lips a lot. I've left this one on my desk so I apply it every once in a while while I work/play and it is very softening!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by RetroBunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When my boyfriend&I started dating almost two years ago, my lips were quite obviously...ahem... chapped. Now, I forgot a favourite lip-balm at home and decided to get something quickly at the drugstore. This automatically popped out at me, and I had my boyfriend pick his favourite flavour.
I put it on and WHAM. The sour lemon flavour really hits you! I hate licking my lips when I wear lip-balm or gloss, but even if you don't, your lips tingle with the sourness!
I forgot it and put it away. Today I was looking around the house for some lip-balms, and other than a huge hidden MAC stash, I found this!
And man, does it do a good job! I'll be alternating between Smith's Rosebud Salve and this Lipsmacker's!