October 20, 2014 | 2122 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Pink Lemonade Lipsmacker

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by Pay17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like the smell of this lip gloss. It not to heavy and it helps me when I have a cold or during the cold winter.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by Josie_A

I like Lip Smackers, especially bubble gum and root beer. Unfortunately, after about a week of using this one I started getting a horrible reaction on my lips, like a chemical burn. I don't know if it's because of the lemon flavor or some other ingredient. I've had this reaction to other lip products, so I may just have an allergy, but I saw another review of this product a few pages back that said same thing.

This doesn't really smell like pink lemonade. The consistency and shine are good, as with all the Lip Smackers I have tried. The packaging is cute, and looks cheap in a good way, imo. The color wears off the label but I've never had one break on me.

These are cheap, although not $1 cheap, and they last a good 2-3 weeks with heavy use and a lot longer if used sparingly.

I won't buy again and have to throw mine away because of the burning, peeling, painful reaction I'm experiencing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2011 10:49:00 AM More reviews by analki4

Pink lemonade is a light pink, feels great on the lips, and smells like pink lemonade to me. One of my favorite lip smackers.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by danceinthedark4ever

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

As far as I'm concerned, the pink lemonade lip smacker is one of the weaker ones, it gives a nice gloss like the rest, but the smell only barely smells like lemonade, it doesn't really smell even a little sweet, just kind of like, a waxy lemon. Not really the scent you're going for when you want to smell like pink lemonade!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2011 9:21:00 PM More reviews by sarah2202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This smells like real lemonade. It moisturizes my lips well and I love that it comes in a stick form (I am so tired of gross applicators which is partly what brought me back to Lip Smackers in the first place). It's a light pink colour and on my lips I feel it is very natural, just like a balm.

4g for $2.99 at Shoppers - Great price. I love that there are so many different scents to try, the price is great, and the tubes are small enough so that I can use them up relatively quickly and try something new lol. This and Dr. Pepper are my favourites so far. I'm still on the look out for Coca-Cola in Toronto.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

Ladies they make this in a slant tube now! I may never grow up lol;)

I wear clear glosses a lot, always looking for one I like to use alone or over a ls. This is great but again, I have not tried it in stick formula, only the slant tip. It tastes/smells like Lemon Head candy, great shine and lasting ability. Makes me smile when I take it out of my purse! My little niece loves this one too, and I got them bogo on the bonne belle site.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 3:32:00 PM More reviews by morphinization

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a cute pink color and has a wonderful sweet and slightly sour taste. I've never been fond of citrus-y scents but I really like this one, it's not my favorite but one of the better ones. Plus, it's super moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 7:23:00 AM More reviews by Ethabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is just perfect. I bought a bunch of lip smackers a while back and I've been slowly going through all of them. I think this one is easily my favourite. I love wearing it as a base under my lipstick, because those tend to dry my lips a lot. I've left this one on my desk so I apply it every once in a while while I work/play and it is very softening!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by RetroBunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

When my boyfriend&I started dating almost two years ago, my lips were quite obviously...ahem... chapped. Now, I forgot a favourite lip-balm at home and decided to get something quickly at the drugstore. This automatically popped out at me, and I had my boyfriend pick his favourite flavour.
I put it on and WHAM. The sour lemon flavour really hits you! I hate licking my lips when I wear lip-balm or gloss, but even if you don't, your lips tingle with the sourness!
I forgot it and put it away. Today I was looking around the house for some lip-balms, and other than a huge hidden MAC stash, I found this!
And man, does it do a good job! I'll be alternating between Smith's Rosebud Salve and this Lipsmacker's!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by littlepickle

A tried and true favourite. Since I was little, I've kept coming back to Lip Smackers. The range of scents and finishes is really nice and they always feel good. I bought a bunch of these recently, not having tried Pink Lemonade before. I love it! The scent is soft and candy like and this is a lovely nude gloss for everyday wear.