Andalou Naturals Revitalizing Lash + Lid Make-Up Remover

3.6

Not tested on animals

on 4/2/2015 6:42:00 PM

First off, the pump on mine was impossible to open. I literally had to break it in order to unlock the pump so I could even get product out!

To use, I massaged a small amount gently over my eyelids and under the eye, and then gently wiped off with a cotton pad. This only does an ok job of removing my eye makeup, and I don't wear waterproof mascara or gel eyeliner. It always leaves some makeup behind, and it also leaves a residue on my skin. Oh, and it burns like hell if you get it in your eyes. (But I do have very sensitive eyes, so I imagine not everyone will have the reaction that I did.)

I would never purchase this again, and I don't even want to use up the one I have. I was looking for an alternative to more expensive micellar waters, but I think I'm going to go running back to those after this experience.

on 11/9/2014 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Im surprised by the positive reviews here! This stuff doesn't even remove non-waterproof makeup and it burned and irritated my eyes. It's a light white lotion that you massage onto your lids then wipe off. There will be a residue unless you follow up with another cleanser. pros of this product is that theres no fragrance, the plastic pump packaging that locks, and the natural ingredients but its a very inefficient eye makeup remover. Looking at the ingredients, using jojoba oil (the 2nd ingredient) alone, would make a cheaper more efficient eye makeup remover.

on 8/25/2014 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is an amazing gentle make-up remover. I love that this is jojoba base which does not cause breakouts for me.

In the evening, I simply massage an ample amount all-over my face and gently wipe across with a cotton pad. This has successfully remove my silicone based BB Cream, tinted moisturizer and physical sunscreen.

Cheap if you compare this to other high-end cleaning oils. I cannot comment on the fruit stem cells because this barely last a few minutes on my skin before I wash my face.

My HG of makeup remover! So gentle, yet effective, even on waterproof makeup. I love love love this stuff! A little goes a long way, and this bottle lasts me for months. I love andalou naturals!

on 9/30/2013 12:35:00 AM

This is by far the best eye makeup remover I've ever tried! You can purchase this in the organic section in a department store or online! I found mine at winners for 7.99 cdn and saw their products at save on foods :) this takes off my waterproof eye makeup with no trouble at all and doesn't irritate my eyes. I didn't think it would but it does condition my lashes and I've noticed them grow longer and stronger than before! What I also love about this product is the pump! So easy and mess free! I can easily put it into a makeup bag and turn the nozzle on "lock" so it doesn't go everywhere! The best part is that it's natural and cruelty free! I've tried a lot of eye makeup removers from high end LancĂ´me to department store brands like maybelline and loreal. This is my favourite and I've already bought a backup! Especially compared to other natural makeup removers I've tried this one exceeds them! Physicians formula eye makeup remover (which I had high hopes for) didn't remove anything no matter how much I rubbed! With this, it's effortless. Love love love this! Doesn't leave a oily residue after using it either! Highly suggest this!