August 23, 2014 | 1381 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Andalou Naturals - Revitalizing Lash + Lid Make-Up Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Lucieofthevalley

My HG of makeup remover! So gentle, yet effective, even on waterproof makeup. I love love love this stuff! A little goes a long way, and this bottle lasts me for months. I love andalou naturals!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

This is by far the best eye makeup remover I've ever tried! You can purchase this in the organic section in a department store or online! I found mine at winners for 7.99 cdn and saw their products at save on foods :) this takes off my waterproof eye makeup with no trouble at all and doesn't irritate my eyes. I didn't think it would but it does condition my lashes and I've noticed them grow longer and stronger than before! What I also love about this product is the pump! So easy and mess free! I can easily put it into a makeup bag and turn the nozzle on "lock" so it doesn't go everywhere! The best part is that it's natural and cruelty free! I've tried a lot of eye makeup removers from high end LancĂ´me to department store brands like maybelline and loreal. This is my favourite and I've already bought a backup! Especially compared to other natural makeup removers I've tried this one exceeds them! Physicians formula eye makeup remover (which I had high hopes for) didn't remove anything no matter how much I rubbed! With this, it's effortless. Love love love this! Doesn't leave a oily residue after using it either! Highly suggest this!