November 28, 2014 | 1892 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Andalou Naturals - Revitalizing Lash + Lid Make-Up Remover

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2014 1:54:00 AM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Im surprised by the positive reviews here! This stuff doesn't even remove non-waterproof makeup and it burned and irritated my eyes. It's a light white lotion that you massage onto your lids then wipe off. There will be a residue unless you follow up with another cleanser. pros of this product is that theres no fragrance, the plastic pump packaging that locks, and the natural ingredients but its a very inefficient eye makeup remover. Looking at the ingredients, using jojoba oil (the 2nd ingredient) alone, would make a cheaper more efficient eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by jbluzb86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an amazing gentle make-up remover. I love that this is jojoba base which does not cause breakouts for me.

In the evening, I simply massage an ample amount all-over my face and gently wipe across with a cotton pad. This has successfully remove my silicone based BB Cream, tinted moisturizer and physical sunscreen.

Cheap if you compare this to other high-end cleaning oils. I cannot comment on the fruit stem cells because this barely last a few minutes on my skin before I wash my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 10:57:00 AM More reviews by Lucieofthevalley

My HG of makeup remover! So gentle, yet effective, even on waterproof makeup. I love love love this stuff! A little goes a long way, and this bottle lasts me for months. I love andalou naturals!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

This is by far the best eye makeup remover I've ever tried! You can purchase this in the organic section in a department store or online! I found mine at winners for 7.99 cdn and saw their products at save on foods :) this takes off my waterproof eye makeup with no trouble at all and doesn't irritate my eyes. I didn't think it would but it does condition my lashes and I've noticed them grow longer and stronger than before! What I also love about this product is the pump! So easy and mess free! I can easily put it into a makeup bag and turn the nozzle on "lock" so it doesn't go everywhere! The best part is that it's natural and cruelty free! I've tried a lot of eye makeup removers from high end LancĂ´me to department store brands like maybelline and loreal. This is my favourite and I've already bought a backup! Especially compared to other natural makeup removers I've tried this one exceeds them! Physicians formula eye makeup remover (which I had high hopes for) didn't remove anything no matter how much I rubbed! With this, it's effortless. Love love love this! Doesn't leave a oily residue after using it either! Highly suggest this!