Andalou Naturals Revitalizing Lash + Lid Make-Up Remover

3.6

Not tested on animals

on 4/2/2015 6:42:00 PM

First off, the pump on mine was impossible to open. I literally had to break it in order to unlock the pump so I could even get product out!

To use, I massaged a small amount gently over my eyelids and under the eye, and then gently wiped off with a cotton pad. This only does an ok job of removing my eye makeup, and I don't wear waterproof mascara or gel eyeliner. It always leaves some makeup behind, and it also leaves a residue on my skin. Oh, and it burns like hell if you get it in your eyes. (But I do have very sensitive eyes, so I imagine not everyone will have the reaction that I did.)

I would never purchase this again, and I don't even want to use up the one I have. I was looking for an alternative to more expensive micellar waters, but I think I'm going to go running back to those after this experience.

on 11/9/2014 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Im surprised by the positive reviews here! This stuff doesn't even remove non-waterproof makeup and it burned and irritated my eyes. It's a light white lotion that you massage onto your lids then wipe off. There will be a residue unless you follow up with another cleanser. pros of this product is that theres no fragrance, the plastic pump packaging that locks, and the natural ingredients but its a very inefficient eye makeup remover. Looking at the ingredients, using jojoba oil (the 2nd ingredient) alone, would make a cheaper more efficient eye makeup remover.

on 8/25/2014 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is an amazing gentle make-up remover. I love that this is jojoba base which does not cause breakouts for me.

In the evening, I simply massage an ample amount all-over my face and gently wipe across with a cotton pad. This has successfully remove my silicone based BB Cream, tinted moisturizer and physical sunscreen.

Cheap if you compare this to other high-end cleaning oils. I cannot comment on the fruit stem cells because this barely last a few minutes on my skin before I wash my face.

My HG of makeup remover! So gentle, yet effective, even on waterproof makeup. I love love love this stuff! A little goes a long way, and this bottle lasts me for months. I love andalou naturals!

on 9/30/2013 12:35:00 AM

This is by far the best eye makeup remover I've ever tried! You can purchase this in the organic section in a department store or online! I found mine at winners for 7.99 cdn and saw their products at save on foods :) this takes off my waterproof eye makeup with no trouble at all and doesn't irritate my eyes. I didn't think it would but it does condition my lashes and I've noticed them grow longer and stronger than before! What I also love about this product is the pump! So easy and mess free! I can easily put it into a makeup bag and turn the nozzle on "lock" so it doesn't go everywhere! The best part is that it's natural and cruelty free! I've tried a lot of eye makeup removers from high end LancĂ´me to department store brands like maybelline and loreal. This is my favourite and I've already bought a backup! Especially compared to other natural makeup removers I've tried this one exceeds them! Physicians formula eye makeup remover (which I had high hopes for) didn't remove anything no matter how much I rubbed! With this, it's effortless. Love love love this! Doesn't leave a oily residue after using it either! Highly suggest this!

UPDATE 05/16/2015

I'm surprised from the recent reviews on this product, I'm now on my third bottle of this but it's really hard to find. I haven't had any problems with the locks on any of my bottles and my waterproof mascara comes off really easily with this and doesn't sting my eyes.. I'm really sad that Im having trouble finding my 4th bottle! I honestly love this remover, maybe the formula has changed recently? I'll update once I get my next bottle <3