September 17, 2014 | 1935 users online

Blush - Clinique - Soft-Pressed Powder Blusher in Fig

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by candystripelegs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Oooh, loving this!!
Fig is a reddish-brown tawny shade that works really great on my Autumn coloring. It's a bit dark in the pan, but the finish is so light and natural that the flush of color looks believable. I don't wear blush often, keeping it to the hollows of my cheeks and using it as contour seems to work best for my facial structure. This works great as a contour color without looking brown and dirty like most specifically designed contour powders do on my skin. I use this then smile and apply a soft, light golden highlight powder to the apples of my cheeks. My face looks sculpted and lit from within without looking obviously made up.

Finish is matte, not chalky. Very soft and natural, doesn't sink into pores. No scent and doesn't cause any acne for me. Other brands may be more pigmented but for the price, I like this. I love the compact but wish they would skip the addition of the useless brush and just make the blush pan bigger. A very sophisticated color.