April 16, 2014 | 1961 users online

Blush - TheBalm - Instain - Toile

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by timothybcat

Obsessed! This is a blush that yells "Spring is here!" Maybe it's because the winter was so long, but this blush just makes me happy. It's a medium pink with just a hint of coral. It's bright and sunny but is gorgeous on the cheeks. I was worried that as these blushes were stains, that once you put them on the cheek they'd set really quickly, but you actually have plenty of time to blend. That's great, because they are so pigmented you really need to blend them out well. I apply this blush before foundation, actually, then maybe apply a tiny bit more if I need it. Then I blend blend blend again with a clean brush. It looks natural and sunny and youthful.

I'm not easily swayed by packaging, but...I depotted all theBalm blushes (I LOVE their blush) but I just can't bear to do it to this one. It looks like a magazine cover on the outside and when you open it up it has this beautiful strawberry-pink blush opposite a mirror and framed by a white and pink floral pattern.

And yeah, it stays. It's hard for me to say whether it "stains", but it sure doesn't go anywhere for hours. Now I wish I'd order more of these from Hautelook.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2014 12:54:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I first heard of the balm through a friend of mine who really loved their products. The Balm here in Canada is quite expensive in comparison the the USA. I think even with the sales in hautelook the shipping and handling adds up and I would still be paying regular price. Anyways, 2x a year london drugs here in Canada usually has a 30% off sale (the lowest the prices goes for thebalm here in Canada according to the sales person). So after waiting since this past summer I finally caved and bought some blushers, highlighters and eyeshadows. This blusher is $28 cdn original price.

Swiss dot is this combo of reddish pink blusher. It's extremely pigmented and It can make you look like you have 2 red spots on your cheeks if you're took heavy handed or if you use a dense brush. On my NC30 skin it shows very well... I have to use my real techniques stippling brush to apply this because it's so bright with an amazing colour payoff. You don't have to use much either. I only thing I wish it didn't have was this has a cardboard case, I prefer sturdier packaging ... The decor is very cute...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by zaynaz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is a pretty satin finish medium pink. It's a bit warm toned (but not orange at all), and, on my skin tone, just looks like I'm naturally blushing. The pigmentation is nice but not super strong, on me it is pretty easy to keep it nice and natural looking, though you could build it up a bit. I don't find that it stains. It's not an amazing blush but it's a good blush.