September 1, 2014 | 1131 users online

Hair - Shu Uemura - Muroto Volume Treatment

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 8:55:00 AM More reviews by ninaulrich

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm usually very sceptic of treatments that claim to be volumizing and normally I'd always choose a moisturizing/repairing mask although I've got fine hair that definitely lacks body. But I finally bought the treatment from the blue volume line by Shu Uemura because I couldn't resist trying it. I LOVE the other Shu hair care products I've tried and this is no exception! I use it with the Cleansing Oil shampoo, applied generously from roots to ends (normally I'd stay away from the root area), left it for 10 mins and let my hair air dry with no product but a tiny amount of the Essence Absolue. And YES, my hair looks great, much fuller with a light and soft touch - and the shine is amazing. It doesn't provide mega moisture, and my damaged ends can definitely use a more nourishing treat now and then, but for fine relatively soft hair this is awesome. So worth the money and as a bonus it minimizes the need of styling products. This mask really lives up to it's claims - a very unique product indeed. I'd buy it again of course.