W7 W7 Prime Magic Camera Ready - Face Primer

4.4

on 8/14/2015 12:11:00 PM

I love this primer so much! It is such a great dupe for the smash box one it's literally the exact for one sixth of the price

It makes my skin feel so smooth and my foundation goes on so well and stays on great. It's really great for diminishing fine lines and big pores

It does help to control oil I have combination skin and oil isn't that big of a problem but I do get a little bit greasy looking in my t-zone during after a few hours and have to top up on powder but not when I have this primer I don't need to powder my t-zone at all which is so handy because I don't have carry powder around anymore with this on

All in all I absolutely love this primer it's so good and more people need to talk about it because it's just such a great primer for it's price:)

on 4/15/2015 8:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I buy this all the time! It is really good and not oily. What you get for your money is amazing! Very cheep and it has great results. I got it nice and cheap from here: http://www.cosmeticco.uk/collections/w7/products/w7-prime-magic-face-primer

Definitely recommend the product and the website I got it off.

on 4/2/2015 9:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I've never used a primer before but I am really pleased with how well this W7 Prime Magic Camera Ready Face Primer (clear, not tinted) does the job of helping foundation to go on smoothly and stay on.

A little pea-sized amount does your whole face. It made my skin feel silky and smooth. My foundation stayed on much longer than it did before I used a primer and it (the foundation) didn't go clumpy or discoloured.

I paid just $5 at Chemist Warehouse for this product and I can say it was very good value!

on 2/21/2015 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Im so surprised this isnt very popular because this is an awesome product. I hear it is comparable to the Smashbox Photo Ready primer but I cant confirm. Anyways, it seriously makes my face soo smooth and helps the wear of my makeup. This is a silicone based primer and is perfect because it makes my face matte and blurs out my pores. I wouldnt really recommend this product to people with drier skin because it tends to dry it a bit more.
ALSO A TIP: Shake the tube before application, it makes it smoother and easier to blend- therefore a better finish.

I would repurchase (:

on 2/3/2015 12:17:00 AM

Was so skeptical at first given the fact I had never heard of W7 before but I had to try it. Firstly, the price is phenomenal. I picked it up for under $5 at Chemist Warehouse. The product is in a tube and the packaging is pretty ordinary but sanitary. The product is gel like and has a silicon texture. It's crucial you shake the tube first though so the product loosens up. It goes on the skin super smooth and you only need a tiny amount.
It doesn't matter what foundation I use, this makes it look flawless and long wearing!

The price and quality is amazing. Definitely recommend to those who don't want to take their chances on expensive, high end primers.

I was using the Mac pre+prime primer but my foundation was creasing and was so easy to wipe off my face, so I thought I'd try another product and see if there was a difference.
This product was cheap and had relatively good reviews, so for the price I couldn't resist.

When I first got this product I squeezed some out the tube and thought it was like wallpaper paste - gross. However, after shaking the tube a bit and then putting it on my face, I was impressed with the feel of my face afterwards. It is really easily absorbed so you have to use your hands as it just soaks into any brush you try and apply it with.

My foundation goes on so much smoother and it didn't crease so easily (I tried two different foundation with this product and the matt finish looked amazing, the satin/dewy finish creased a bit more easily).

The packaging of this product looks just like the Smashbox Photo-ready primer.

I love this product and it is definitely worth the money. I would be tempted to try the green and purple variants in the future, but this clear one is going to be perfect for my wedding day. Another perk about this product is that it doesn't contain SPF so it won't cause flashback in flash photography.

on 7/19/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have repurchased this product a couple of times.
It has a silicone texture and makes foundation glide on smoothly. Minimizes the appearance of pores.

on 6/10/2014 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this primer. I haven't used a lot of different primers before, but I don't even need to try any more after this one. It does exactly what it should. Firstly, it is very affordable - I paid about $14 AUD for it from ebay and one tube lasted months. I use about a pea size amount for my whole face. It feels lovely and soft when applying it, and very silky afterwards. My foundation blends over the top of it perfectly and it gives a flawless finish with no streaks in my foundation. I have combination/oily skin (also slightly acne-prone) and this primer seems to stop my face from becoming oily during the day, and it hasn't broken me out.

The thing I love most about this primer is that it makes my foundation last all day and into the night without having to do any touch-ups. I use a 24 hour foundation but I have used a different, more expensive primer (Revlon Photoready Perfecting Primer) under the same foundation and it doesn't make my makeup last nearly as long as this W7 primer does. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone and will be repurchasing it every time I run out.

on 4/23/2014 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Please don't tell me that people actually enjoyed this product?! I don't know if I got a sub-standard item but I have the anti-dull one (I think, the purple tinted one). I'm a make-up artist in training so I know I'm not applying it incorrectly, I've tried using less and more of the product which makes very little difference to how this 'works'. The only thing I liked about it was the feeling it gives when you first apply, that lovely silky feeling that every primer should give. However, that's about it in terms of quality. It did not minimise my pores, brighten my skin, help my foundation glide on any better and in terms of staying power, I found my foundation actually lasted for less time than without it! In terms of smell and things like that, nothing out of the ordinary really. I get that it's dirt cheap, but maybe there's a reason for that? A cheap primer I would recommend instead of this one would be Rimmel Fix & Perfect, which is £6.99, so only a couple of quid more.

on 1/3/2014 12:53:00 PM

I absolutely love this product! it glides on easily and doesn't have a colour or shine, so it looked amazing under my foundation. Made my skin feel amazing and soft, plus no smell. I got it for £3.99 at a local market, so it definitely has value for money. I would 100% buy this product again.

Popular Primer/ Correctors