MISSHA Signature Complexion Coordinating BB Cream SPF 43 PA+++ (Black Bottle)

1.0

on 7/5/2014 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

It settles into each and every pore and it causes allergy. Luckily it was a sample.

on 9/26/2013 8:44:00 AM

I prefer this to the color changing BB cream in the white bottle. This matches my NC10-15 skin better (I wear #21 in Missha products) and has a semi matte finish, even over my thick sunscreen, which looks beautiful.

Coverage is light, but seems to sink into my skin and make it look like I am wearing nothing. I have dark undereye circles and fine lines around my eyes and this BB cream covers my circles quite well and doesn't settle into lines. I use an additional layer of this under my eyes as a concealer and it really works.

However this is sticky on my skin even when I have applied it hours ago. It transfers to everything, even a light tough to the face takes off some of the product. This was easily sweated off with just light exertion (I vacuumed my home and this was dripping off my face in a milky colored mess) so it is definitely not long lasting. I live in a very humid environment and I need something that will last, unfortunately this is not it. Won't buy again but will mix with a darker foundation in order to make it work temporarily.