September 2, 2014 | 953 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - Signature Complexion Coordinating BB Cream SPF 43 PA+++ (White bottle)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2014 1:39:00 PM More reviews by zero347

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I only tried this once and I do not see how this can work for anyone except maybe goths, circus performers or perhaps kabuki actors. It doesn't change color as it is supposed to or blend in AT ALL but remains white - not light - white. (At least for me....) Also, it made every line and patch of dry skin look much worse because white product collected in those areas. I could not even wear it out of the house and had to wash it off. I do not know if it would have broken me out or anything like that because there is no way I was going outside in it. Thank goodness it was only a sample....

Not sure what happened here as I usually love MISSHA products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by alison_k

This is one of those BB creams that is white when it comes out of the tube but then changes color to match your skin color when applied. I really do not like these types of BB creams and wouldn't have bought it from the Missha website had I known.

So I applied it with a sponge, and it stayed white on my face. I hate applying with fingers as it rubs off my carefully applied sunscreen underneath, but you need the warmth from your fingers to make the color change to match your skin. So I rubbed it in to get the color to change. And turned deathly pale. My skin color is NC10-15 and I normally wear shade 21 in Missha products. Now on the website it did say that this suits shades 13 and 21 but I personally think this is slightly too pale for those who wear 21.

This doesn't feel greasy when applied but seems to dry fast. You don't need much because this has quite good coverage. I bought the travel size which comes in a squeeze tube with a thin nozzle end, this was quite good actually so you can control the amount that comes out.

Very shiny when applied and this doesn't really change. This still felt tacky on my skin hours later. It also emphasized my skin texture especially on my cheeks and jaw. Now my skin is actually quite good, I have no acne scars or bumps, I have very few fine lines and I am always getting compliments on my skin. For this to made my good skin look bumpy and lined is a huge problem.

I wouldn't buy this again but I will mix it with my Josie Maran Matchmaker Foundation (which is too dark and orange) and maybe this will work until it runs out.