MISSHA Signature Complexion Coordinating BB Cream SPF 43 PA+++ (White bottle)

on 4/8/2015 4:49:00 AM

To people who are thinking to buy this product; do not buy it!!

Found this cc cream by chance when i was browsing for a foundation in Missha store. Did not like the M cream as it doesn't match my skin color. the SA this cc cream changes to my natural skin colour when applied, so i was tempted.

Brought it home, wash my face as prep as usual, turn the top part of the cc cream container and a small amount of product comes out. I applied it usng my MAC foundatio brush. It is like applying a high spf cream to my face, all sticky and not abosrbing at all. Thought it would tske time so i left it on and went out.

It was the worse cc cream i have ever used, the colour doesn't change to my skin colour, white hue that is unnatural and worse of all, too oily!! Its like, very oily and icky. I never experienced this kind of cream before.

I really regret buying it, anybody who wants it or suits them well i still have a large amount of it in the jar, you can have it for free, pm me.

on 2/15/2015 9:31:00 PM

I gave this to a friend, since it made my skin oily after a few hours and I had to be careful in my application, otherwise, I'd look like a ghost.

Bought the beige colour, gave it away too.
I just bought the white CC cream since it was on sale at Missha's website.

I love it. My skin never felt so smooth like this. Plus the smoothness lasted thru the whole day. Don't worry about the white cast, just blend it well and within 30 minutes it will color match your skin.

I'm going to buy more, maybe next time the beige colour.

You get the benefit of CC and BB cream here.

on 4/25/2014 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I only tried this once and I do not see how this can work for anyone except maybe goths, circus performers or perhaps kabuki actors. It doesn't change color as it is supposed to or blend in AT ALL but remains white - not light - white. (At least for me....) Also, it made every line and patch of dry skin look much worse because white product collected in those areas. I could not even wear it out of the house and had to wash it off. I do not know if it would have broken me out or anything like that because there is no way I was going outside in it. Thank goodness it was only a sample....

Not sure what happened here as I usually love MISSHA products.

on 9/26/2013 8:42:00 AM

This is one of those BB creams that is white when it comes out of the tube but then changes color to match your skin color when applied. I really do not like these types of BB creams and wouldn't have bought it from the Missha website had I known.

So I applied it with a sponge, and it stayed white on my face. I hate applying with fingers as it rubs off my carefully applied sunscreen underneath, but you need the warmth from your fingers to make the color change to match your skin. So I rubbed it in to get the color to change. And turned deathly pale. My skin color is NC10-15 and I normally wear shade 21 in Missha products. Now on the website it did say that this suits shades 13 and 21 but I personally think this is slightly too pale for those who wear 21.

This doesn't feel greasy when applied but seems to dry fast. You don't need much because this has quite good coverage. I bought the travel size which comes in a squeeze tube with a thin nozzle end, this was quite good actually so you can control the amount that comes out.

Very shiny when applied and this doesn't really change. This still felt tacky on my skin hours later. It also emphasized my skin texture especially on my cheeks and jaw. Now my skin is actually quite good, I have no acne scars or bumps, I have very few fine lines and I am always getting compliments on my skin. For this to made my good skin look bumpy and lined is a huge problem.

I wouldn't buy this again but I will mix it with my Josie Maran Matchmaker Foundation (which is too dark and orange) and maybe this will work until it runs out.