October 22, 2014 | 1747 users online

BB Cream - Elizabeth Arden - Visible Difference BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 3:35:00 PM More reviews by calico23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wish I could use this. It is like a HG product for my dry pigmented skin. It just breaks me out! :'(

I don't know if I got a bad batch, but I am half way through and when I squeeze it out recently, oil seems to come out with it.

I was raving about this to the bf, about how I would never need to search for foundation again. But alas...

The coverage is very good for a BB cream, and my pigmentation(melasma) does show through a bit BUT the skin is so luminescent and healthy that it isn't noticeable. I have never had that effect from makeup before.

I am NC20/25, and I had the lightest shade, which is a tiny bit darker than my skin, so needs to be blended out (it blends out easily), but it could be why it hides the pigmentation as well as it does.

The whole day my face just glows, I look younger, it is a lovely lovely finish. Perfect for a no makeup look.

Some might need to set it with a powder, I did sometimes, and that added a bit more coverage.

It is moisturising, my skin felt great the whole day, and looked healthy for a change.

It's very easy to blend down the neck, as I hate rubbing hard there.

I tried it again a few days ago, and I have two big zits again... :/ I will probably give in and try again to be sure. If I go on retin A again I will definitely use this, as I don't normally get break outs while on it and can use what I want.

Oh! And it is SPF30.

Sad. Sad. Sad. Will keep trying.

Edit: It is pricey though, for the amount you get and the amount you use.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by canadian

For Reference: Neutral to warm skin tone (NC/NW 25ish), combination (slightly oily t-zone, dry to dehydrated cheeks, sensitive, broken capillaries/redness cheek area, dark brown hair, green eyes.

With cooler weather approaching I needed to a new foundation, bb cream etc due to my tan fading. I don't like cakey, heavy or mask like foundation. The cosmetician at Shoppers Drug Mart recommended this BB cream. I was matched to shade 2 which is considered medium.

At home I applied my usual moisturizer and then the BB cream. Without any concealer, my redness, broken capillaries peeped through. I'm aware BB's don't offer a ton of coverage but wanted to see for myself since they vary in thickness. I applied some concealer to red areas and a light layer of powder. With all these steps I still felt my skin was way too dewy. It didn't irritate which is a bonus. However because I felt this was too dewy and felt oily, I decided to return it.

It comes in three shades: 1, 2, and 3 and costs $40.00 Canadian before taxes. I will not repurchase.