November 26, 2014 | 930 users online

Accessories - Tiger Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by foxybynature

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very good, be careful of what you wear with it because it is noticeably orange, which is also noticeable if you put it on your temples for a headache. What I love about it is that it soothes my ankle which pops. Does not pop when I wear this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 12:18:00 PM More reviews by carlajcampos

I love Tiger Balm! Mainly, I use it for muscle spasms. If I can catch them on onset then they literally disappeared. It's also great for congestion. I like to smear some on a cotton handkerchief and keep it with me to inhale as needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Ave93

I'm Asian. and this product is like a must haves for every Asian family. it's so useful in so many different ways.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 12:58:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has a VERY strong scent and it lingers so make sure you like the scent enough to wear it. This is super concentrated and a little goes a long way. It does wonders for stiff muscles and works much better than Ben-Gay for me. There are different strengths to purchase as well if you need something stronger but the original Tiger Balm is enough for me. I usually find this at my local health food stores but have seen it at a few chain grocery stores. A small jar is a bit pricey but worth it imo. Make sure to really massage it in. It might be a bit intense for those with sensitive skin since it produces a warming sensation on the skin. I would test a small patch of skin first before applying it to large areas.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by nikkimorrissey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I wasn't exactly sure how/where to list this product, so I put it here. I hope my review helps someone. I am a sufferer of migraine headaches that can be brutal at times. Most often, there are no meds that help with the symptoms, but Tiger Balm does for some reason. If you have very sensitive skin, be careful with this; this has just been my personal experience/use ONLY. When I feel a headache coming on, rubbing a little Tiger Balm across my forehead and onto my temples really helps ease my pain. I think part of the relief comes from the smell, the other comes from the hot, tingly part. Like I mentioned, this review is based on personal experience only. I am not saying this is recommended or a cure for migraines. Tiger Balm makes a great product that is normally used for muscle pain but I have found that it helps me in another way and I wanted to share.