Clairol herbal essences moroccan my shine nourishing conditioner

3.9

I have fine-textured and straight virgin hair and adore this conditioner! It moisturizes without being heavy and rinses cleanly in my experience, leaving bouncy locks.

Plus, the scent is not overwhelming or cloying but fresh maybe even aquatic in my opinion.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'll get right to it -- this is a heavy conditioner. Its pretty thick and coating. My fine hair (despite being quite dry and color-treated) feels dirty right after washing if I use this. The only thing I like it for is a post-color conditioner. It seems to help when my hair is in that raw sort of state. I think this product would be good for someone with coarse hair, or someone who is looking for a lighter fragrance. I think the smell of this isn't nearly as strong as other HE products, or other drugstore products in general. It just smells vaguely apricot-y and tart to me.

on 3/2/2015 11:28:00 PM

I'm usually pretty indifferent to different shampoos and conditioners. I usually just pick the one that smells best because I find most of them don't do anything special. So that was my logic when choosing this conditioner - it smelled good, and was cheap. I was so pleasantly surprised by this product! It actually does what it says; it makes my hair so shiny. It's amazing. It also makes my hair feel soft and moisturized without feeling weighed down. I think this conditioner is definitely worth checking out if you want shine. And if it doesn't work out for you, it isn't the end of the world because it won't break the bank.

on 8/6/2014 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I generally try every conditioner that Herbal Essences releases because they are cheap. I wanted to try this one for a while, but it wasn't stocked in my nearby Walmart, so I waited until it went on sale at Walgreens. I think I paid between $2.50 and $3.00.

Moroccan My Shine has a nice smell and a blue color that somehow seems odd to me. I tried it as a light moisturizing and heavy detangling conditioner. After washing my hair in the shower, I slathered a generous amount in my hair and finished my shower duties, then attempted to detangle my thick, long, kinky hair. It was passable, but not as good as my favorite, Hello Hydration. For this reason, I won't repurchase.

on 8/6/2014 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I like it . The conditioner seemed to make my hair instantly soft and the smell is amazing. Its a great product for price .

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm always looking for a deal and decided to grab the Herbal Essences Moroccan Shine Shampoo and Conditioner at Wal Mart for $2.97/bottle and I'm glad I did. I have fine, dry/parched hair and was surprised at how smooth and moisturizing this was. No more frizzy ends! If anything, this might be too moisturizing for some hair types...though I always leave my conditioner on a good 2-3 minutes to give it time to sink in. And, another bonus is that it smells great. I understand it's not a salon shampoo/conditioner but I've tried my share of salon products and have not had as positive results. If you're on a budget, for the $6 it will cost you, give this product a try!

on 3/9/2014 8:07:00 PM

I LUUUUUUVVVEEEEEE THISS!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!! This is my HG conditioner after maybe a week of using this it made my hair so soft and "restored" my nasty hair and I finally found a conditioner which made my hair shiny again! Luve totally buying this again.

on 2/24/2014 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This product is one of those shampoos that you have to buy if you walk past it in the shop. It is beautiful, it is colourful and it smells great. I gave it 4 stars out of 5 because of its smell and packaging. I took a star off because your hair doesn't last long clean, it gets greasy quicker after you use the shampoo and conditioner.

on 2/23/2014 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I used the shampoo and conditioner together and I love them. My hair came out soft, shiney, bouncy and with lots of body. This is as close I will ever get to shampoo comercial hair. Love this. It smells like apples. For reference my hair is fine with slightly oily roots, slightly dry ends and highlighted. Not sure if this would worked for very dry hair but I think it would work for everyone else. I very rarely write reviews but I wanted to take the time to write one for this because I think it is a great product. Give it a try!

on 1/9/2014 12:00:00 PM

Just an average shampoo. Didn't leave my hair any more shiny and manageable. Smells nice but thats about it.

Top Rated Clairol Products