November 28, 2014 | 1888 users online

Conditioner - Clairol - herbal essences moroccan my shine nourishing conditioner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I generally try every conditioner that Herbal Essences releases because they are cheap. I wanted to try this one for a while, but it wasn't stocked in my nearby Walmart, so I waited until it went on sale at Walgreens. I think I paid between $2.50 and $3.00.

Moroccan My Shine has a nice smell and a blue color that somehow seems odd to me. I tried it as a light moisturizing and heavy detangling conditioner. After washing my hair in the shower, I slathered a generous amount in my hair and finished my shower duties, then attempted to detangle my thick, long, kinky hair. It was passable, but not as good as my favorite, Hello Hydration. For this reason, I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Trackgirl94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like it . The conditioner seemed to make my hair instantly soft and the smell is amazing. Its a great product for price .

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by sureflowsheena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm always looking for a deal and decided to grab the Herbal Essences Moroccan Shine Shampoo and Conditioner at Wal Mart for $2.97/bottle and I'm glad I did. I have fine, dry/parched hair and was surprised at how smooth and moisturizing this was. No more frizzy ends! If anything, this might be too moisturizing for some hair types...though I always leave my conditioner on a good 2-3 minutes to give it time to sink in. And, another bonus is that it smells great. I understand it's not a salon shampoo/conditioner but I've tried my share of salon products and have not had as positive results. If you're on a budget, for the $6 it will cost you, give this product a try!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by xbethx2

I LUUUUUUVVVEEEEEE THISS!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!! This is my HG conditioner after maybe a week of using this it made my hair so soft and "restored" my nasty hair and I finally found a conditioner which made my hair shiny again! Luve totally buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by MissNolasco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is one of those shampoos that you have to buy if you walk past it in the shop. It is beautiful, it is colourful and it smells great. I gave it 4 stars out of 5 because of its smell and packaging. I took a star off because your hair doesn't last long clean, it gets greasy quicker after you use the shampoo and conditioner.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by knt2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I used the shampoo and conditioner together and I love them. My hair came out soft, shiney, bouncy and with lots of body. This is as close I will ever get to shampoo comercial hair. Love this. It smells like apples. For reference my hair is fine with slightly oily roots, slightly dry ends and highlighted. Not sure if this would worked for very dry hair but I think it would work for everyone else. I very rarely write reviews but I wanted to take the time to write one for this because I think it is a great product. Give it a try!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just an average shampoo. Didn't leave my hair any more shiny and manageable. Smells nice but thats about it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not impressed. The best thing about this product was the strange cool blue color of it. It's thick and smells nice but it didn't perform any better than the average conditioner. Detangled okay, but my hair is not any softer or shinier than usual. I got this at CVS on sale for 2/$6, plus I used the $3 off 2 coupon from the paper.