Neutrogena Body Clear Body wash

3.7

on 6/3/2015 7:08:00 PM

I use this product when my chest breaks out from spraying sunscreen around my neck area and it clears any breakouts I have fairly quickly

on 4/1/2015 12:01:00 PM

I am absolutely in love with this stuff. I have the occasional bacne episode, and this clears it up in less than a week. I use it once a day for maintenance and I've yet to have a problem since starting to use this product. If only there was something as effective for the face!

on 10/4/2014 12:47:00 PM

I'm on my third bottle of this stuff! its amazing! I squirt some on my body brush and scrub my back. I have had cystic acne on my back for awhile and its been pretty painful :c I saw this stuff and thought it would work and it REALLY has! no more cysts! Definitely recommend!

on 2/20/2014 2:57:00 PM

This did nothing for me. I don't have terrible body acne, but I get maybe one or two spots on my chest/back/shoulders once a month or so. I bought this in the hopes that it would help clear those spots more quickly. But I actually think this made existing pimples worse and also caused me to get new ones. In the few months that I used this, I had way more spots on my body than I ever have, and this is the only new product I had been using. Once I stopped using this, the spots cleared up right away.
I then tried using this on my upper arms because I had seen reviews saying this product helped clear up KP on some people (those little bumps a lot of people get on their upper arms & thighs). But this did nothing to combat that issue for me either.
I can't even give this points for good scent or nice packaging, because I hated both. The scent was really strong and medicinal and overpowered any other product I used in the shower. And the flip-top lid was really difficult to get open, especially with wet hands.
I'm glad this works well for some people, but it did absolutely nothing for me.

on 2/9/2014 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I use this on my face and body while I'm in the shower. It works great and clears up the breakouts fast. I never wore tanktops in public because of the acne I had on my shoulders and upper back but this product cleared it all up completely without leaving acne marks.

on 2/9/2014 9:40:00 PM

I have gone through about 5 bottles of this stuff over the years. It works really well on a loufah. I used to use the scrub version with beads which I really enjoyed, but I couldn't find it anywhere so I switched to this one. I have had very few breakouts on my chest and back since I started using these products. The price is good, about $11, and I usually wait for it to go on sale and stock up.

on 2/4/2014 10:40:00 PM

Im surprised I didn't like this product. I used to use the pink grapefruit and i loved it, it actually cleared up all of my acne on my chest, shoulders, and back. I ran out of it so I wanted to try something new, but this one honestly didn't do much. It made the pimples go away much quicker but they're still coming back, and i could still feel the comedones. Ive been using it for month, since it takes a while for the pink grapefruit to start working as well. Ill just go back to the pink grapefruit with no complaints.

on 1/19/2014 12:44:00 PM

I really like this product. I have pretty mild acne on my face, but my body is a completely different story. My back gets huge, red, extremely deep and painful pimples, and my chest has small pink zits with clogged pores as well. I have tried so many products, but nothing ever cleared my acne. My friend recommended Body Clear, and at first I was skeptical because I have tried the face version and it did nothing for me, but I was so desperate! I got a bottle of the CVS version for around $5, and I am so glad I did! It is an orange liquid that I like to lather to make it foamy, then I just my hands to rub it in for a minute on my chest, back, and neck. My acne isn't completely gone, but it has cleared up about 65-70%! I am still in the early stages of using it, so hopefully it keeps working. It is a good price, and the smell is just alright, but I wasn't really concerned about the smell when I bought it. I am so glad I bought this and I finally am feeling hopeful about my acne going away. This product has given me such a confidence boost!

on 12/15/2013 11:31:00 AM

I am currently at the end of my bottle. The first few weeks I saw no results whatsoever. It definitely didn't make my body acne worse, but it did nothing to clear it. Today I picked up oxy 10 bp. Fingers crossed this works.

on 10/21/2013 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

this got rid of my bacne so i would highly recommend. however, this can be expensive and lasts for a short time depending on how much you use each time. it costs about $9 a bottle at cvs so i would only purchase when it goes on sale. i have using the cvs brand of this product and it works just fine so if you don't care about brand names then you should get the cvs brand.