December 20, 2014 | 1239 users online

Highlighters - Urban Decay - Naked Illuminated

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by TBOND2010

Definitely more for your body not a good highlight has too much glitter.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Sanaebrahim

I still don't know why I bought this. Probably because it's so beautiful and attractive to the eye. I guess I really just love having it and looking at it on my makeup vanity here and there. I've only used it once but I felt like its a waste because I don't wear it often, and it seems like it's just something not necessary to have..
I wish I loved it. And I wish it wasn't so expensive. I won't buy again. I'm going to try to find ways to use it more because I don't want it to go to waste.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by JezebelTruant

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all my makeup ( a lot ) this is my favorite. It may not be the thing I use the most often, but I love it so much. I can understand how this wouldn't be everyone's thing, however.

First of all, I am extremely pale. I am so pale that the silvery white shimmer actually matches my skin tone so the effect on me is ethereal and not glittery. It gives me a glowing complexion that is very striking with my black hair.

I feel like this would work well with any complexion for a party or special event, but would perhaps be kind of crazy for normal wear for those with medium to dark tone. I think it would look especially tacky on someone with light hair who was very tan, or as an attempt to contour with a bronzer or blush.

While not for everyone, it's certainly worth a try if you like shimmer-- especially since Sephora sells a smaller version than the 1oz.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Maryamyn

Tooooo glittery! I mean to be a highlighter it shouldnt be so glittery, the products shade is great but i couldnt use it because of the glitter.. -.- [cant get over it] anyways i have it and i hardly ever use it #definitNoForMe

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Jules24k

Way too chunky. I don't like the consistency for a highlighter. It's more of a body glitter type of powder. Too much for the face. My opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 6:29:00 AM More reviews by veelui

super shiny and glittery. smooth application. use a super light touch when applying so as to not overuse. i sometimes have to wipe sone excess off with a tissue. i love this product, i have been trying many different highlightrrs /illuminators lately especially since during winter and skin is dull compared to sunmer months. i have a lot of liquid highlighters in rotation and this is the only powder i like besides stila's set and illuminate powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Fabuloushaws

I love this! It's a great highlighter that really helps compliment my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

So, so sooooo much adoration for this one little product! I've been getting a little obsessed with highlighters lately given that its the festive period and tomorrow is New Years Eve so there has never been a more perfect time to get glowy. Anyway, I received this product for Christmas and, as with most of the products in the Naked line, I am not disappointed. This is definitely a more champagne/gold highlight so if your more into your shimmery pink/silvery highlights then this most probably isn't for you, but I'm pretty happy to work with either. It is described as a 'shimmering powder for face and body' though mostly I use mine as a face highlighter for all the usual spots, brow bone, cheeks, cupids bow etc. It comes with a dinky little brush that I expected to be pretty rubbish actually, much like the useless brushes you get with the Benefit blushes/Hoola bronzer. But I was pleasantly surprised, as the bristles appear to be the same quality as the Good Karma brushes, and it works really well to apply to the tops of the cheek bones and the nose bridge. The product overall is a soft shimmer, nothing too out there but when you catch the light you look like you have an all over, natural healthy glow. Even though it is on the pricey side, (£20/$29) you get a lot of product for the money, I can see it lasting me a long while. It is a fabulous addition to the Naked line, although I don't hear much about it, definitely an underrated product. Would repurchase and recommend for all the shimmer lovers out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is so gorgeous!!! Gives illumination, a pretty shimmery glow where ever you apply it. It look like a big shimmery nude colored ball sitting the most beautiful box, that's what drew me in and the product is lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I've been eyeing this on online blogs for a while. I love all UD Naked products and couldn't wait to get my hands on this. The packaging is absolutely beautiful which is the first thing I noticed when I spotted it in my Ulta; a beautfiul rose-gold box. When I opened it I was excited and horrified all at the same time. It looks like a straight up glitter bomb. Great, one of those cheap highlighters that's just glitter is what I originally thought. And upon application, it is exactly that. The key to this product, however is to really blend it to get that gorgeous highlight and look natural, but glowing. I adore this product but it's a steep $29 which won't surprise many people considering it's UD.