Urban Decay Naked Illuminated

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/14/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this!! I get so many compliments!! It looks beautiful on me!

on 12/21/2014 4:07:00 AM

In my quest for the ideal highlighter, I bought this yesterday. At first I loved it because of the packaging and the format of the product. But when I looked closely in a X10 magnifying mirror, I could see that on my face it reflects pink. I don't want to add colour especially pink to my face, so I will be returning this product. I still find that Benefit Miss Popularity is my HG highlighter.

on 12/12/2014 10:37:00 AM

Definitely more for your body not a good highlight has too much glitter.

on 12/9/2014 7:36:00 PM

I still don't know why I bought this. Probably because it's so beautiful and attractive to the eye. I guess I really just love having it and looking at it on my makeup vanity here and there. I've only used it once but I felt like its a waste because I don't wear it often, and it seems like it's just something not necessary to have..
I wish I loved it. And I wish it wasn't so expensive. I won't buy again. I'm going to try to find ways to use it more because I don't want it to go to waste.

on 12/9/2014 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Out of all my makeup ( a lot ) this is my favorite. It may not be the thing I use the most often, but I love it so much. I can understand how this wouldn't be everyone's thing, however.

First of all, I am extremely pale. I am so pale that the silvery white shimmer actually matches my skin tone so the effect on me is ethereal and not glittery. It gives me a glowing complexion that is very striking with my black hair.

I feel like this would work well with any complexion for a party or special event, but would perhaps be kind of crazy for normal wear for those with medium to dark tone. I think it would look especially tacky on someone with light hair who was very tan, or as an attempt to contour with a bronzer or blush.

While not for everyone, it's certainly worth a try if you like shimmer-- especially since Sephora sells a smaller version than the 1oz.

on 10/31/2014 1:30:00 AM

Tooooo glittery! I mean to be a highlighter it shouldnt be so glittery, the products shade is great but i couldnt use it because of the glitter.. -.- [cant get over it] anyways i have it and i hardly ever use it #definitNoForMe

on 8/31/2014 2:57:00 PM

Way too chunky. I don't like the consistency for a highlighter. It's more of a body glitter type of powder. Too much for the face. My opinion.

on 3/31/2014 6:29:00 AM

I have to update, UD came put with a new shade of this recently and I picked it up today at Sephora. the new shade has a golden tint to it to add some warmth to your complexion this has the same hi quality that UD is known for. same as the original shade (now called luminous) use a light hand

I love this! It's a great highlighter that really helps compliment my face.

on 12/30/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

So, so sooooo much adoration for this one little product! I've been getting a little obsessed with highlighters lately given that its the festive period and tomorrow is New Years Eve so there has never been a more perfect time to get glowy. Anyway, I received this product for Christmas and, as with most of the products in the Naked line, I am not disappointed. This is definitely a more champagne/gold highlight so if your more into your shimmery pink/silvery highlights then this most probably isn't for you, but I'm pretty happy to work with either. It is described as a 'shimmering powder for face and body' though mostly I use mine as a face highlighter for all the usual spots, brow bone, cheeks, cupids bow etc. It comes with a dinky little brush that I expected to be pretty rubbish actually, much like the useless brushes you get with the Benefit blushes/Hoola bronzer. But I was pleasantly surprised, as the bristles appear to be the same quality as the Good Karma brushes, and it works really well to apply to the tops of the cheek bones and the nose bridge. The product overall is a soft shimmer, nothing too out there but when you catch the light you look like you have an all over, natural healthy glow. Even though it is on the pricey side, (£20/$29) you get a lot of product for the money, I can see it lasting me a long while. It is a fabulous addition to the Naked line, although I don't hear much about it, definitely an underrated product. Would repurchase and recommend for all the shimmer lovers out there.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products