October 24, 2014 | 1069 users online

Highlighters - Urban Decay - Naked Illuminated

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Jules24k

Way too chunky. I don't like the consistency for a highlighter. It's more of a body glitter type of powder. Too much for the face. My opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2014 6:29:00 AM More reviews by veelui

super shiny and glittery. smooth application. use a super light touch when applying so as to not overuse. i sometimes have to wipe sone excess off with a tissue. i love this product, i have been trying many different highlightrrs /illuminators lately especially since during winter and skin is dull compared to sunmer months. i have a lot of liquid highlighters in rotation and this is the only powder i like besides stila's set and illuminate powder

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Fabuloushaws

I love this! It's a great highlighter that really helps compliment my face.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

So, so sooooo much adoration for this one little product! I've been getting a little obsessed with highlighters lately given that its the festive period and tomorrow is New Years Eve so there has never been a more perfect time to get glowy. Anyway, I received this product for Christmas and, as with most of the products in the Naked line, I am not disappointed. This is definitely a more champagne/gold highlight so if your more into your shimmery pink/silvery highlights then this most probably isn't for you, but I'm pretty happy to work with either. It is described as a 'shimmering powder for face and body' though mostly I use mine as a face highlighter for all the usual spots, brow bone, cheeks, cupids bow etc. It comes with a dinky little brush that I expected to be pretty rubbish actually, much like the useless brushes you get with the Benefit blushes/Hoola bronzer. But I was pleasantly surprised, as the bristles appear to be the same quality as the Good Karma brushes, and it works really well to apply to the tops of the cheek bones and the nose bridge. The product overall is a soft shimmer, nothing too out there but when you catch the light you look like you have an all over, natural healthy glow. Even though it is on the pricey side, (£20/$29) you get a lot of product for the money, I can see it lasting me a long while. It is a fabulous addition to the Naked line, although I don't hear much about it, definitely an underrated product. Would repurchase and recommend for all the shimmer lovers out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is so gorgeous!!! Gives illumination, a pretty shimmery glow where ever you apply it. It look like a big shimmery nude colored ball sitting the most beautiful box, that's what drew me in and the product is lovely!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 5:35:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

I've been eyeing this on online blogs for a while. I love all UD Naked products and couldn't wait to get my hands on this. The packaging is absolutely beautiful which is the first thing I noticed when I spotted it in my Ulta; a beautfiul rose-gold box. When I opened it I was excited and horrified all at the same time. It looks like a straight up glitter bomb. Great, one of those cheap highlighters that's just glitter is what I originally thought. And upon application, it is exactly that. The key to this product, however is to really blend it to get that gorgeous highlight and look natural, but glowing. I adore this product but it's a steep $29 which won't surprise many people considering it's UD.