Coty NICKI MINAJ MINAJESTY

4.8

on 6/8/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I dare say this is a hidden gem. I stole a spritz from my tween daughter daughter and I am hooked. Shh don't tell. The bottle is something else though. I would certainly not display on my night table. Its similar to BBW Cashmere Glow which is a favorite of mine, they share similar notes. Would probably smell glorious layered together.

Top notes are red berries, lemon and peach; middle notes are magnolia, frangipani and orchid; base notes are tonka bean, vanila and musk

on 1/3/2015 8:01:00 PM

The perfume smells great - really sweet and kind of fruity - and the scent lasts all day. I also really love the bottle I think it's great. I'm definitely buying this one again

on 11/15/2013 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I really like this scent. It's fresh and feminine and warm without being spicy or treacly. I'm not one to really care what bottles look like, but this one is the ghastliest thing I've seen outside of a nightmare. It's like a cyborg whore from Las Vegas a hundred years in the future.

on 9/23/2013 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

NICKI MINAJ..MINAJESTY...FRAGRANCE...smells so good...I think is done much better than her first one, more stronger,fruity,and warmer...love it!

Popular Fragrances