L.A. Colors liquid makeup

2.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love LA Colors for a few reasons: price pointe, cruelty-free & decent quality. I found this fdtn to be fine. It's not MAC or EL or something but it was $2 at Dollar General, I got some of this to wear w the LA Colors pressed powder as a temporary situ coz my makeup budget is pretty low at the moment. I kno it has mineral oil so I'm watching for breakouts but it seems to be okay. Wetnwild cover all fdtn is much better for $4, but this is decent coverage, has a pump, & is an okay color even though there were only 2 colors to choose from I managed to get a decent color. This would be great for dry skinned folks who don't have to worry about breaking out. I have seen other brands that are 3x as expensive that have mineral oil in them like cover girl is 1 for example. So it's not just because it's cheap that people think is the reason it has mineral oil. But I know mineral oil is kind of suffocating for the skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Fk outta here with this garbage. There is absolutely no one I can think of in this world who would benefit from it. The coverage is patchy, there is zero blend-ability or staying power. I like that it's $1 and that the packaging is small, but I could never justify using this up or buying it again.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Found it at Kmart for $1.99 and thought why not, had heard about it on YouTube. I had not problem with this foundation. I'm a very lite wearer and this was fine with me. Beautiful Bronze was a great match. Not sure if it's oil free but, I had no problems. I set it with a powder in my color and some setting spray not primer. It's easy to blend with brush or sponge. I love the color and can use it to offset other foundations that need a little boost.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this foundation from the dollar store and I thought it would be good because of the price, but I was totally wrong. The foundation is really thick and does not have good wearing power if you have oily or combo skin. It also contains mineral oil, which is not good for sensitive acne prone skin. Overall, I do not think anyone should bye this.

This stuff is god awefu and very poor quality! I thought i'd give it a try because it was only 2 bucks and I've had other good experiences with foundation with cheaper brands. This stuff is like water, doesn't spread evenly and gives zero coverage. I cant believe they even call this a foundation. Im glad I didn't spend much money on it. If you want to try a good drug store foundation, seek WetnWild coverall or Maybelline dream liquid mousse because this one is all wrong.