September 2, 2014 | 1953 users online

Makeup Brushes - Make Up For Ever - 152

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 5:33:00 AM More reviews by rosateh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok, I bought this brush after much persuasion from Sephora sales girl. She kept going on and on how fabulous this brush and it is now her all time favorite. However, I was reluctant to purchase it at initially because I find that I do not have much luck with MUFE products. Yes, it is expensive but I wouldn't mind if it such good brush as what the sales girl claimed. Oh boy, it was love love from the first go on my blush and highlighter. It is so soft on my face and it is so aesthetically beautiful. This brush makes me to look forward to purchasing more from the same range.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

This is the new collection from MUFE, #152 is described as a medium hightlighter brush, it is dome shaped, the base of the brush is about the size of a dime. I believed the handle is made out of resin to resemble ebony wood, and the shiny gun-metal ferrule looks good. This can be used as an all purpose brush for traveling (powder or liquid fdn. blush, loose powder) The synthetic brushes may look straight but actually each strands are wavy, I guess this gives the benefit of a "give" when pressure is applied.
Softness is not particularly a priority I looked in a brush, but yes, this brush is soft. If it is not for the $48 price tag, I wouldn't mind getting another one. Its too bad I don't find the other brushes in this collection particularly pleasing.