December 18, 2014 | 825 users online

Styling Products - Marc Anthony - Strictly Curls STRETCH

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by DezineOptional

Hands down THE BEST product I have ever found for my curly hair...

My hair texture: fine but lots of it.
My curl texture: not tight ringlets, not loose waves...something in between that.
My issue: most products are either way too heavy or way too light.

I cannot say enough about this stuff. It works!!! I have been using this product for over a year now and I pretty much use it every time I wash and style my hair. I have yet to have a bad hair day with this curl cream. It's heavy enough that it holds my curl, yet it's light enough that it dries to a soft finish and I cannot feel any product in my hair. I get shine, volume and it DEFINITELY losens my curl to a really pretty beachy wave. It's awesome. At $10 CDN the 200 mL bottle lasts me about 3 months on an average usage of every 3 days. I won't use anything else in my hair anymore. Whether I leave it to air dry naturally, or I use a diffuser, I get consistent result. The best, best, best!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by mielr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

When I saw an ad for this in an Ulta flyer, I knew I had to have it. "Stretch --- Loosens & Lengthens Tight Curls" YUP! That's for me! When I scanned the ingredient list in the store, I was a bit disappointed: Water, Cetrimonum Chloride, Proplyene Glycol, etc., etc. That sounds like a conditioner!? :-/ Anyhow, so I tried it and it actually seems to work. It has a yummy lemon scent, but it does have the feel of a regular rinse-out conditioner. Maybe that's really what it is....but my curls do seem wavier, bigger & looser. This product isn't much for hold or shine, even though it says that it "adds shine" on the label, but that can always be remedied by using another product on top of it. I'll continue to use this product as long as I get these results. By the way....why isn't Marc Anthony listed in the MUA database?!